Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

STOP all this Low Blow bull***t, Trust me Judah took that opportunity to quit.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SonOfCuba View Post
    yeah mayweather was almost crawling in pain, but still got up cause he knew he could win. zab of course didn't
    Mayweather stood tall......but in pain

Comment

I'm sure the punch hurt, but Zab could have manned up and stood up. Maidana got cracked with a damaging liver shot vs Khan, he manned up and got the hell up. Zab was taking an ass whooping and opted to stay down. He didn't want anymore of the whooping Khan was administering on his face. Easy way out; too bad for him, real boxing fans can see right through the bull**** he was trying to feed everyone.

Comment

Zab lost every minute of every round. Of course he quit.

Comment

Khan broke down Zab mentally in the space of 5 rounds. Prior to going down Zab took some big shots to the head and he was looking for anyway to get out the fight.

Comment

I don't understand the comparison some of you posters are making, the punch that Khan landed on Judah is not even remotely close to the punch Judah landed on Mayweather.

Khan's shot landed on the belt line, to Judah's midriff, a perfectly legal punch, as passionately expressed by Harold Lederman. Juxtapose this with the left hand shot Judah landed on Mayweather, which was a desperation, low-blow with the intent to disrupt the rhythm of the fight through cheating. That punch was unquestionably below the belt and hit its intended target.

Comment

Originally posted by El Chicano View Post
              but Zab could have manned up and stood up.
              Sometimes you literally, physically can't, if you're hit in exactly the right spot with the right dynamic force.

If you watch, you can see a delayed reaction typical of that type of hurt.

I'd swear, this forum is the biggest feeb-fest on the internet at times. I'd love to send (almost) everyone in this thread to a firing-squad for the crime of being too dumb to live.

Comment

I think calling him a quitter is a little bit strong, it looked like he was hit in the midsection with a decent punch and was in too much pain to get up. He didnt seem to think it was a lowblow until he heard his corner and lame as it is, he was trying to save face. He just couldnt deal with Khan's speed and footwork and Khan was starting to step on the gas and pull away.

Zab put an honest shift in but just got beaten by a younger, faster and more talented opponent. No shame in that and I dont think there is any doubt to give him the benefit of. It was a good shot.

Comment

I think mentally submitting was a good analogy.

Could anyone really see anything else happening than Khan either knocking him out or Zab's corner throwing the towel in? Khan completely took away his rear-hand, Zab was afraid to lead off, and he getting tagged at will with the jab and right hand.

That was a painful looking body-shot which came after a crisp straight-right. It's one of those instances where a guy could get up but he'd only be getting up for a beating. The way you see Journeyman bow out earlier than they could have sometimes. I can't blame them. Zab's not a journeyman obviously, but he's taken his lumps in the sport.

Comment

He definitely bailed. He was complaining after the head clash and realised he was in over his head.

Comment

It wasn't a low blow. It was a genuine body shot.

Comment

Working...
                      X