No announcement yet.

Marquardt blames hormone replacement theropy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by h4te View Post
    I'm not defending steroid use, I'm just pointing out facts. Like the fact that you are a mutt and an imbecile. Shouldn't you be somewhere chowing down on fried chicken, watermelon and collared greens and sipping on kool aid while bumping your phaggy time rap music?

Oh wait. I forgot, you aren't technically black. What do race mixing mutts eat or do for that matter?

Looking up to Gucci *** wishing he was your daddy because you never had one or he left. He probably did leave, nobody wants offspring as ******ed as you.

I can play the personal attack game too if you want to keep it going. I never had a personal issue with you, I just happened to disagree with you on a few MMA related things, and you just went straight with the personal attacks and you don't do anything but attack me on a personal level because you don't have the mental capacity to have an intelligent civil conversation.
    hahaha look at this lil meathead mad a **** hahahaha fool bout to explode! LMAO!

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
      "Prohormones" was the favourite excuse of those caught juicing a few years ago, just as HRT is the favourite excuse now.
      It's not an excuse because 19-nor is not a steroid

Comment

It's not an excuse because 19-nor is not a steroid
        It's an excuse because when tests showed that he'd used steroids, he said "oh it was an over the counter supplement". But there's no evidence of that, it's just a claim. His tests are no less damning than those of Sean Sherk.

He didn't test positive for the supplement, he tested positive for banned substances and tried to claim it was from an OTC supplement. He probably copied that excuse from Roy Jones like he's copying his current one from Sonnen.

Comment

It's an excuse because when tests showed that he'd used steroids, he said "oh it was an over the counter supplement". But there's no evidence of that, it's just a claim. His tests are no less damning than those of Sean Sherk.

He didn't test positive for the supplement, he tested positive for banned substances and tried to claim it was from an OTC supplement. He probably copied that excuse from Roy Jones like he's copying his current one from Sonnen.
          Just because he tested positive for a banned substance doesn't mean that substance is illegal or a steroid. NCAA bans players who use too much caffeine, is caffeine illegal?

You should really read around because you are making yourself look foolish now. RJJ never too steroids either, he took Androstenedione which is also a prohormone which was also legally available to buy at the time he used it. There are perfectly legal substances that you can buy at a nutrition store that athletic commissions and sports organizations just won't allow.

Sherk is a different story, Sherk tested positive for Deca which is a steroid.

Comment

Just because he tested positive for a banned substance doesn't mean that substance is illegal or a steroid. NCAA bans players who use too much caffeine, is caffeine illegal?
            WTF are you on about? He tested positive for a steroid.

You should really read around because you are making yourself look foolish now. RJJ never too steroids either, he took Androstenedione which is also a prohormone which was also legally available to buy at the time he used it. There are perfectly legal substances that you can buy at a nutrition store that athletic commissions and sports organizations just won't allow.
            No, that was his excuse, as I've already said. The only fact is that he tested positive, the rest is just spin put on it by him and his fans.

Sherk is a different story, Sherk tested positive for Deca which is a steroid.
            So did Marquart...
            Last edited by Clegg; 07-01-2011, 05:41 PM.

Comment

You are beyond stupid.

Okay.

Nate Marquardt used an over the counter supplement called 19-nor. 19-nor converts to Nandrolone in the body (what came up on the test)

You can (or could) buy 19-nor over the counter at the time he tested positive for it. 19-nor converts to Nandrolone in the body. That doesn't mean he took Nandrolone.

It's not an excuse, he tested positive for a legal over the counter supplement, not a steroid.

Don't you get that?

Roy Jones Jr tested positive for Androstenedione, which is a Prohormone, NOT A STEROID.

What is so hard to understand about this?
              Last edited by Jack3d; 07-01-2011, 05:47 PM.

Comment

It's cool, you don't get it, nevermind.

Comment

It's cool, you don't get it, nevermind.
                  I don't get what? What don't I get.

You are saying Roy Jones used steroids when he didn't. He used a prohormone
                  You are saying Marquardt used steroids when he didn't. He used a prohormone.

What is so hard to get about this?

Comment

Working...
                  X