Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Felix Verdejo: Thoughts on young upcomin PR prospect?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Felix Verdejo: Thoughts on young upcomin PR prospect?

I've seen a few fights of his on youtube and he seems to be a solid strong fighter with great fundamentals. What do you think??

He has all the qualities to be the next big thing out of Puerto Rico. His height, power, speed and combinations are his best qualities. I really like this kid

Comment

He's definitely one I'm keeping my eye on, he'll be on the undercard of Cotto-Rodriguez, hopefully he fights a semi decent opponent. He does have some things he needs to work on, but he is very talented.

Comment

He is a good young talent with potential will be interested to see how he performs against better competition. Out of the ring he is a good looking kid with a good personality who will bring in many casual boxing fans.

Comment

Lomachenko is his daddy tho

Comment

Originally posted by Feels View Post
            There is no shame in losing to Vasyl Lomachenko.

Comment

verdejo is pretty much the next in line to inherit the pr throne from cotto like cotto did as tito retired.

I'm glad loma signed with tr. they can start building both of them up for the future. perhaps meeting down the line in a superfight in a few years.

Comment

I've watched all his fights so far, he has the potential to be the next p.r. star. he was tested well his last fight, some Mexican was putting non-stop pressure but he handled it well.

Comment

Pros are a diferent animal. Lets give Verdejo 3 more years and you will see what I am talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
                    Pros are a diferent animal. Lets give Verdejo 3 more years and you will see what I am talking about.
                    I agree I believe he has alot of potential. Hes only 19 and undefeated. Yes hes beat a few bums in fashion but thats whats expected of him so im not mad at'em. I'd like to see how he manages once his level of comp is better. His last fight I also watched as well and was pretty impressed with how he handled being pressured and fighting backing up. His left hook is lethal to the body and head and he has wilfredo gomez in his corner. I believe he can be the next big thing for PR. Hes very talented and a special kid

Comment

Working...
                    X