No announcement yet.

Let's Be Honest...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's Be Honest...

If Floyd Mayweather opts to fight Manny Pacquiao in his next bout, would you be pleased with this choice? Do you believe that there is a tougher fight for him out there? In other words, would people find fault with this decision? I'll be sure to find this thread (I don't make many), after the fight starts to compare to what people say, should Floyd come out victorious or (yikes!), dominates Pacquiao.

Please note I'm not a Floyd stan. I just think he's in a catch-22 with fans at the moment.
    Pacquiao should be the next opponent and I'd be pleased
    72.41%
    Mosley is the tougher opponent and who I would prefer
    24.14%
    Floyd is in a no-win situation either way
    3.45%

pacquiao.. .cos he earn his shot......

and would do better for boxing overall!

Comment

I said Pacquiao should be #1 priority before the Cotto fight and after witnessing it I believe it more than ever. No disrespect intended to Shane but at this point in his career he's a level below the likes of Pacquiao, regardless of a few pounds.

Pacquiao is both the highest reward and highest risk fight available to Mayweather.

Comment

He has to fight Pac. Pac & Floyd should be put on death row if this fight doesn't happen.

And whoever wins should get full credit for it. No excuses. This is a 100% fair fight.

Comment

Originally posted by S.G. View Post
          I said Pacquiao should be #1 priority before the Cotto fight and after witnessing it I believe it more than ever. No disrespect intended to Shane but at this point in his career he's a level below the likes of Pacquiao, regardless of a few pounds.

Pacquiao is both the highest reward and highest risk fight available to Mayweather at this point in time.
          So you think Pacquiao is a tougher fight than Shane for Floyd? Or does he just make more sense for Floyd to fight?

Comment

I have no problem with floyd fighting Pacman,I do believe he should have fought Mosley,but with floyd,I realize that won't happen,so the only thing left is Pacman!!

Comment

I think Paul Williams would be a tough fight for Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                So you think Pacquiao is a tougher fight than Shane for Floyd? Or does he just make more sense for Floyd to fight?
                I think Pacquiao has a far greater shot at beating Floyd than 38 year old Mosley does. He's southpaw, he fights off-rhythm, he's quick, he's powerful, he's relentless, he has Roach devising his gameplans, and now it has come to light that he has a granite chin even at welterweight too.

Floyd will do well to beat Pacquiao, let alone dominate him.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                  If Floyd Mayweather opts to fight Manny Pacquiao in his next bout, would you be pleased with this choice? Do you believe that there is a tougher fight for him out there? In other words, would people find fault with this decision? I'll be sure to find this thread (I don't make many), after the fight starts to compare to what people say, should Floyd come out victorious or (yikes!), dominates Pacquiao.

Please note I'm not a Floyd stan. I just think he's in a catch-22 with fans at the moment.
                  There is no tougher fight outside of maybe Paul Williams. The bigger issue is that Pac is the fight that everyone wants, it's the fight that will generate the most money.

Since Mayweather is always talking about how legacy means nothing to him and the only thing that matters is money, it would be hypocritical for him not to take it.

Floyd can say what he wants but the reality is, he won't make more money fighting anyone out there than manny Pacquiao.

Comment

He should have made arrangements to fight Mosley next month. Since he hasn't the Pac fight has to happen now.

If it doesn't those responsible should face a firing squad. Boxing needs this fight!

Comment

Working...
                    X