No announcement yet.

Mayweather was way better when he was 'pretty boy'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayweather was way better when he was 'pretty boy'

'The money' mayweather sucks. even if last performance against mosley was beautiful, he need more aggressive in order to gain more fight.(most casual boxing fans say he is boring now) I remember when he was 'pretty boy'..he punched a lot of time and knocked somebody out. so now, what's the last time he win via ko???

Originally posted by THE NAMELESS View Post
    'The money' mayweather sucks. even if last performance against mosley was beautiful, he need more aggressive in order to gain more fight.(most casual boxing fans say he is boring now) I remember when he was 'pretty boy'..he punched a lot of time and knocked somebody out. so now, what's the last time he win via ko???
    you are UFC fan dont you

Comment

Originally posted by djsygo View Post
      you are UFC fan dont you
      UFC is boring. if you have ever seen UFC or MMA.you'd know that most of time they grab each other and try to pull them down

Comment

so now, what's the last time he win via ko???
        That would be against Ricky "Slick Rick" Hatton in 2007.

(lmfao @ the nickname, given by Floyd Sr)

Comment

Well that was in his prime, he's past it now.
          Boxers don't stay the same forever, he's just more defensively thinking now.

Comment

Originally posted by Hottamale View Post
            That would be against Ricky "Slick Rick" Hatton in 2007.

(lmfao @ the nickname, given by Floyd Sr)
            slick rick!!

Comment

UFC is boring. if you have ever seen UFC or MMA.you'd know that most of time they grab each other and try to pull them down
              so why u concerned that much on KOs? Ko is just the icing o the cake, but boxing is a smart mans game, kos happens when they come to you, if u start looking for the Ko you become Shane Mosley...great fighter, but made look ordinary by a special one.

I dont care about Kos when i can see art in motion like that, if all i wanted was kos i would watch ufc where those chinless bums try to take their heads off with wild punches...plenty of that stuff on youtube also, why stay up at night to see something ordinary.

Comment

so why u concerned that much on KOs? Ko is just the icing o the cake, but boxing is a smart mans game, kos happens when they come to you, if u start looking for the Ko you become Shane Mosley...great fighter, but made look ordinary by a special one.

I dont care about Kos when i can see art in motion like that, if all i wanted was kos i would watch ufc where those chinless bums try to take their heads off with wild punches...plenty of that stuff on youtube also, why stay up at night to see something ordinary.
                what i'm complaining about it is he always had a chance to ko. but he didn't

look at mayweather vs marquez..he got bunch of time to lay marquez down on the floor but he did nothing but kept running.
                if you have a chance, you should do. why the hell is he afraid about knock sombody out?
                Last edited by THE NAMELESS; 05-07-2010, 03:16 AM.

Comment

what i'm complaining about it is he always had a chance to ko. but he didn't

look at mayweather vs marquez..he got bunch of time to lay marquez down on the floor but he did nothing but kept running.
                  if you have a chance, you should do. why the hell is he afraid about knock sombody out?
                  That was different...i think he needed some rounds under his belt to shake the rust.

But look when he got hit by marquez...he KD him right away. As to say hey, ill let you live today but if you push hard imma push back! Then i think he tried again around the 10th but Marquez is not another joe blow you get me? He might be smaller yes but he was still P4P number 2 and a great smart boxer.

Comment

That was different...i think he needed some rounds under his belt to shake the rust.

But look when he got hit by marquez...he KD him right away. As to say hey, ill let you live today but if you push hard imma push back! Then i think he tried again around the 10th but Marquez is not another joe blow you get me? He might be smaller yes but he was still P4P number 2 and a great smart boxer.
                    i don't know man..maybe i should watch it again.

Comment

Working...
                    X