No announcement yet.

Rafa HAS to go now!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Rafa HAS to go now!

Never been so embarassed, lost 2-0 to the crappest club currently in the premier league!

The players dont look like they can even be arsed to play, Liverpool FC are just completely falling apart, i say get rid of the fat Spanish waiter before Liverpool are battling it out with Hull city to get out of the relegation zone!

Originally posted by cosmichorn View Post
    Never been so embarassed, lost 2-0 to the crappest club currently in the premier league!

The players dont look like they can even be arsed to play, Liverpool FC are just completely falling apart, i say get rid of the fat Spanish waiter before Liverpool are battling it out with Hull city to get out of the relegation zone!
    haha i live in Portsmouth and they have actually been doing well since Grant took over they will be off the bottom soon. Anyway they were still embarrassed as Portsmouth dominated them after the sending off.

Comment

I'm glad I had work today, by all accounts it was a poor show.

Comment

your damm ****ing right rafa the coward has to be sacked,cant belive that ****,he put ****tie doessena on the left wing and lucus who i dont think is a pro footballer in the middle and keeps 20million man aquillina on the bench and his love child kuyt on the right wing who cant go past a player with his snial pace on the right wing and then expects to win a game.he played 4 defenders then 2 holding midfielders and then 2 wingers,which one is a defender and the other one is a striker,the fat tosser expects gerrad and torres to do everything.what a crap manger,

Comment

I can't see how he stays in a job now. Why doesn't he use Aquilani?

Comment

Originally posted by Ben_London View Post
            I can't see how he stays in a job now. Why doesn't he use Aquilani?
            Apparently he's poorly again....

Comment

I reckon the kopites give rafa a 10 year contract and another 220mil to spend.

Comment

I disagree with the topic starter. Rafa should have been gone about two months ago.

Comment

Benitez has got to be one of the worst managers ever, his squad rotation and selection has always been puzzling.

Comment

Rafa was hired by Gerrard Houllier to make him look good.

Comment

Working...
                    X