No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kell Brook-Carson Jones Rematch Confirmed For 7/13

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kell Brook-Carson Jones Rematch Confirmed For 7/13

By Terence Dooley - Eddie Hearn has confirmed that Kell Brook will rematch Carson Jones on a "Huge night of boxing" at Hull's Craven Park Stadium on July 13. Brook-Jones II will be joined by Luke Campbell's pro debut and the Commonwealth lightweight title showdown between Hull's Tommy Coyle and Liverpool's Derry Mathews. [Click Here To Read More]

They blatantly ducked the Alexander fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Ko King 212 View Post
      It doesn't look good.

But i dont think that is the case, i think the fight will happen sooner or later.

alexander would have stunk the place out anyway

Comment

Pathetic.

It will be Diaz in December after this than Prescott next year.

Go away and come back in two years you joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Ko King 212 View Post
          Seriously?

I'd consider a duck when a fighter does not, in any circumstances, want to share a ring with the other. I just cannot see Brook-Alexander not happening (unless the belt changes hands).

Are people just clueless as fuck when it comes to Brook or what?

Comment

Cant wait to see how Kell looks when comes out to Fuerteventura for camp,Expect him to beat Jones easier this time.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
              Seriously?

I'd consider a duck when a fighter does not, in any circumstances, want to share a ring with the other. I just cannot see Brook-Alexander not happening (unless the belt changes hands).

Are people just clueless as fuck when it comes to Brook or what?
              Nah I think you've just got your head rooted firmly up Kell Brook's bottom me old mucker...

It blatantly does look like they just swerved the Alexander fight. I'd bet anything he doesn't pull out this Carson Jones fight.

And I doubt Kell Brook will get another shot at Alexander any time soon. Khan is more likely to fight Alexander late 2013.

Comment

Saw Carson's last fight live. I know he's excited for this. Should be fun

Comment

Kell Brook better fight a good and legit fight late in the year after this. Someone like Berto/Karass, Maidana/Lopez, Ortiz, Guerrero, Thurman/Chaves, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by springfiels View Post
                    Nah I think you've just got your head rooted firmly up Kell Brook's bottom me old mucker...

It blatantly does look like they just swerved the Alexander fight. I'd bet anything he doesn't pull out this Carson Jones fight.

And I doubt Kell Brook will get another shot at Alexander any time soon. Khan is more likely to fight Alexander late 2013.
                    Why the fuck would he pull out of the Jones fight you idiot?

Alexander is the weakest champ at 147, Hearn took Brook down the IBF route - it'll happen.

Comment

Working...
                    X