Collapse
No announcement yet.

roach tells pacquiao vhavez jr no sex for 10 days b4 a fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why do you guys think Berto clinches all the time?

he's lonely

Comment

More proof that Roach is a clueless buffoon.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHolyCross View Post
        it definitely helps, you're alot stronger and have alot more energy after abstaining for awhile

im sure the people that say it doesn't help have never done it, has to be atleast a week
        Lmao you need a week to recover from sex? You must be new at it.

Comment

Originally posted by Imatroll View Post
          Shouldn't be hard for Pacquiao, have you guys seen Jinkie lately? jk lol
          she alright she has her days and plus she has a nice body and she just seems like a freak. Ill hit it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mato o Muero View Post

roflmao. wow some people man. I cant believe what I read from that guy about the week thing lol. alot of guys who I fought with in the AMs would go get quickies in the car right after they weigh in, right before they fight, but somehow pros have to abstain from sex for days and days and weeks before they fight?!?! use logic people, you all have it, you just have to search for it...

Comment

yeah but who knows how many times Junior goes to the bathroom with the Victoria Secret magazine.

Comment

Two weeks in my gym was the standard amount of time to abstain. Minimizing wants and needs prior to a fight is important to develop a strong mind that has focus on the task to be able to will yourself to win. 'Boxing is all about sacrifices and if one person recoups from testosterone valleys quicker than another doesn't interest me at all so most trainers set a time limit and thats that!!
                The amount of time that Freddie Roach has spent with young men training in this sport would make him an extremely knowledgable man on this subject!
                It always amazes me how fans who couldn't train a dog to stand still can actually insult someone who's proven his value for years and years in the sport of boxing!! Unfounded hatred is just another side of Fear!
                ..........and excessive masterbation!! HA! Ray.

Comment

Originally posted by Mato o Muero View Post
                  no, a week of abstinence, is when your testosterone peaks(huge surge in energy) and finally level out, that's the scientific part behind it

but to the other ******, even if it starts out mentally, it affects you physically, i'll ask again, have any of you done it? abstained for atleast a week and gone to the gym? also know that most if not every atg has abstained
                  Last edited by SplitSecond; 11-06-2012, 03:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    why do you guys think Berto clinches all the time?

he's lonely
                    Ricky Hatton Vs Berto. Make it happen

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
                      this isnt the 60s and 70s anymore, cant believe people still believe the no sex before fights thing lmao. it has been proven by numerous scientists and experts that sex does not correlate with winning fights, in no way, shape, or form. its a never ending myth it seems...
                      Yes it does,sex not only weakens the knees but it is a distraction.

Comment

Working...
                      X