Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

sooooo....what makes a woman "good in bed"?????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
    Its true, all the girls who have driven me crazy in bed there has always been some subtle thing during sex that stayed on my mind rather than her 'riding me good' or 'sucking a good dick'.
    Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
    i got serious about boxing at 16, at that point i decided not to have any relationships before i got to a certain stage of my career when it wouldnt distract me. at that point (age 16) i had relationships but never any real mature ones, no real "love".

at 21 aint **** changed, every girl ive been with since its been all about the ass. so tbh i never been with a woman i had any real feelings for, dont want to either. that **** will f uck up a n iggas priorities. so yes, shallow attraction is all it is.

You're so right about the priorities. So right. So, I understand now. Its cos you have a bigger goal.

And I suppose you know that when you DO have that kinda love, then maybe its cos its HER ass that matters only.

Comment

Originally posted by nillamilkshake View Post
      You're so right about the priorities. So right. So, I understand now. Its cos you have a bigger goal.

And I suppose you know that when you DO have that kinda love, then maybe its cos its HER ass that matters only.
      right.. at 21 i dont really feel a need to have a deep conection with anyone, idk if that normal or me being kind of a loner but either way it doesnt interest me much. id rather be doing my thing, stay focused and not be forced to compromise or give up too much of my time.

but when i get older i will probably feel a need to let someone in and establish a bond, it will all work itself out naturally though. ive never been a player so im sure once i get there i will have no problem settling down.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
        Yea but if you have some super fine chick and your hitting it from the back and she isn't as experienced as you would like, it's still a good time.

Pu$$y is like pizza, when it's bad it's still pretty good.....
        No man, Seriously

I had this super fine chick, i was hitting her from every direction i could...and she wasnt as experienced as i would like

It wasnt a good time, It was just me trying to buss a nut...as fine as she was, I wasnt exactly...having a great time

It was literally just trying to buss my nut....

Comment

Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post
          No man, Seriously

I had this super fine chick, i was hitting her from every direction i could...and she wasnt as experienced as i would like

It wasnt a good time, It was just me trying to buss a nut...as fine as she was, I wasnt exactly...having a great time

It was literally just trying to buss my nut....
          This,

if she aint diggin it - its not as enjoyable.

Comment

There's a lot of things I like

Sometimes I like when a girl takes control and puts all the moves on me. There's nothing like a girl who wants you as much or more than you want her, and she shows it.

I like when girls lick my neck

I like a girl who never says no, and who takes as much as you can give.

i don't know I can go on forever. At the end of the day, if you're cute, and you let us put our dick in your pu5sies, then damn it that's good enough. And some head every now and then.
            Last edited by DARKSEID; 05-04-2012, 03:32 PM.

Comment

Initiation is a big plus too. I don't like always having to make the first move, being caught off guard is a big turn on

Comment

Originally posted by JoeWbbmest311 View Post
                Initiation is a big plus too. I don't like always having to make the first move, being caught off guard is a big turn on
                Thats actually a good point!

Comment

I like to sock a girl in the mouth right before I cum, get her nice and bloodied up, then give her my mac sauce special right in the nose. Strawberry shortcake I guess, except I like her to be unconscious.

Comment

If you can make a girl cum you can get her to do anything you want.

Comment

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
                      There's a lot of things I like

Sometimes I like when a girl takes control and puts all the moves on me. There's nothing like a girl who wants you as much or more than you want her, and she shows it.

I like when girls lick my neck

I like a girl who never says no, and who takes as much as you can give.

i don't know I can go on forever. At the end of the day, if you're cute, and you let us put our dick in your pu5sies, then damn it that's good enough. And some head every now and then.
                      yeah when she can take the rough thrusting thats a turn on.

Comment

Working...
                      X