No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergio Martinez To Ink Agreement For Chavez-Lee Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sergio Martinez To Ink Agreement For Chavez-Lee Winner

Boxing adviser Sampson Lewkowicz has informed BoxingScene.com that middleweight king Sergio Martinez (49-2-2, 28KOs) will sign a contract, within the hour, to face the winner of Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. vs. Andy Lee.

[Click Here To Read More]

Martinez will get the beat down if he ever decides to step in the ring with Chavez Jr.

Comment

Comment

Make sure you put the testing part in that contract! I'd love for Chavez' team to not agree to testing and get stripped .

Comment

I'm happy.

Lee-Chavez winner vs. Sergio is a great fight.

If Chavez can beat Lee down, and upset Sergio, I will take back anything negative I've ever said about him, no joke. He becomes really f**king legit if he does that, which is why he won't. I can't see him beating Sergio Martinez in a million years.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
            Make sure you put the testing part in that contract! I'd love for Chavez' team to not agree to testing and get stripped .
            They won't get stripped if that happens. If that does happen and Chavez doesn't accept and the fight doesn't go through. It is more likely Martinez losses his mandatory spot.

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
              I'm happy.

Lee-Chavez winner vs. Sergio is a great fight.

If Chavez can beat Lee down, and upset Sergio, I will take back anything negative I've ever said about him, no joke. He becomes really f**king legit if he does that, which is why he won't. I can't see him beating Sergio Martinez in a million years.
              You think he has to beat Martinez to be considered legit?

Comment

Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
                They won't get stripped if that happens. If that does happen and Chavez doesn't accept and the fight doesn't go through. It is more likely Martinez losses his mandatory spot.
                Seriously? That's gay .

Comment

I'll believe it when both men are in the ring and a punch is thrown and nobody does a paul briggs

Comment

Originally posted by Stop View Post
                    Martinez will get the beat down if he ever decides to step in the ring with Chavez Jr.
                    Negative, Sergio will destroy him...

Long Live the KING

Comment

Working...
                    X