Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roach-"khan stylistically is a better match for mayweather than Pacquiao"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im not certain khan would dominate,but i think he could edge out a points win.

with 1 or 2 more fights and floyd getting that bit older,dont doubt that khan could beat floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
      khan had a laughable 21% connect on judah who had plenty of opportunities to counter. floyd would wipe the floor with both these one dimensional, roided amateurs. line em up roach.
      My thought exactlly, tho Khan looked good, he made so many mistake Floyd would have countered him an thur him off, I think if he where to have fought Bradley he would hav got outboxed tho it would be a good fight, Khan just leaves himself open to get countered too much, Judah just never took advantage of Khans mistakes.

Comment

Why is the article a dead link to a blogspot page? Or did the poster not put the entire link up?

Comment

I think Roach is reluctant to put Manny in with real solid boxers, particularly Floyd. The rubber match with Marquez is being taken because they feel Marquez is weak above lightweight.

I think the fight could be made, and that Pac would have a chance. Stylistically though, I do agree Khan would be better suited against Floyd. As a matter of fact, in a year or two I think I might favor Khan over Floyd.

Comment

Working...
          X