Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's pathetic that the klitschkos get trashed on here because of racist fans...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
    Wlad should retire for a year and let other heavyweights fight each other and when one of them emerges as the #1 heavyweight, people will hug his nuts and call him the truth. Wlad should then come back, dominate him and knock him out. People will have no choice but to give the man his respect.
    That is actually and interesting idea, IDK if at 35 he would want to do that but if someone could string together some good wins then Wlad just crushes him the win would look very good.

Comment

It's pathetic that the klitschkos get trashed on here because of racist fans...
      EXAMPLES: floyd, pacquiao, cotto, donaire, valero, JCC Jr., alvarez, margarito, P4P QUEEN sergio, etc.

clearly and demonstrably, americans root for boxers of ALL ethnicities and nationalities.

americans don't hate the klitchkos because they're racist, we americans hate the klitchkos because A) they suck B) they're boring C) they have the worst fans on earth.

crying racism is one example why we don't like their fans. we don't like to be called racist when we root for boxers of ALL ETHNICITIES.

Comment

What's more pathetic is that you think that it's because of racism instead of legitimate dissection of their "resumes."

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
          I dont care what another dude looks like...

Tunney has said he like Paul Williams after going to one of his fights.

And of course, he loves Roy
          Token fighters after openly being racist don't count.

Btw Reed: I think Wlads lead left hook reminds me a bit of Roys. I know...blasphemy right?

Comment

Originally posted by Lead Cenobite View Post
            Token fighters after openly being racist don't count.

Btw Reed: I think Wlads lead left hook reminds me a bit of Roys. I know...blasphemy right?
            Dont ever say that to me again.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
              EXAMPLES: floyd, pacquiao, cotto, donaire, valero, JCC Jr., alvarez, margarito, P4P QUEEN sergio, etc.

clearly and demonstrably, americans root for boxers of ALL ethnicities and nationalities.

americans don't hate the klitchkos because they're racist, we americans hate the klitchkos because A) they suck B) they're boring C) they have the worst fans on earth.

crying racism is one example why we don't like their fans. we don't like to be called racist when we root for boxers of ALL ETHNICITIES.

I didn't cry racism. I said ON THIS BOARD the primary reason is that THEY HAVE RACIST FANS.

Jesus christ. I thought I made it clear. The rest of the reasons are reasons I've heard but not a consensus by any means.

As for the resume: who are they supposed to fight?

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                Dont ever say that to me again.
                hahahahahaa, I knew it.

Hey I mean to be honest it's not Roys. He can't throw doubles and triples or jump into it like Roy. Just saying, it's a good lead left hook

Comment

I don't like that they get mesh into one super fighter.

They're both different fighters with different resumes, different attributes, and different.

It is Vitaly Klitschko and Wladimir Klitschko NOT Vitamir Klitschko. And, some fans likes to combine both which is just ridiculous.

I think Wlad is a HOF'er and when is all said and done I think Wlad could arguably be somewhere in the top 15 ATG HW.

Vitaly on the other hand, I don't think is a HOF'er. The man best win are against a golfer and fights that he actually lost.

Comment

Originally posted by Lead Cenobite View Post
                    I think it's sad that the klitschko brothers get trashed on here mostly because they tend to attract hardcore racist fans on here (ahem).

I know they have weaknesses having lost a few times and maybe people don't like their style or whatever but for the most part they are the dominant force in heavyweight of this era. Who doesn't have weaknesses? You can wax on and on about how the era sucks or whatever but honestly a lot of eras have sucked in heavy and had one or two dominant forces during those eras.

Primary reasons to hate them:

1). Some losses. Most good to great fighters do eventually lose. Some greats like Ali lose during their prime years (yes we can argue about his prime but you get my point).

2). Hatred of European fighters. Fine that's just being a fan but you still have to try to be objective when you are saying they suck. Unlike protected Euro fighters they DID come here and DID face anyone that stepped up. It's not their fault no one is any good anymore and they can make way more money and get way more fame in Germany

3). Style. Fine that's an asthetic thing. Whatever.

4. Anti white racism- I mean honestly if this is your reason then go get ****ed.

5. Their racist fans- I think this is the primary reason people hate them on this forum. And hell I understand it, but still they aren't bad objectively just because their fans on this forum are ******s.

Don't let your hate of clowns like Tunney blind you. Give credit where credit is due. They are very good fighters.
                    Well, when you got 2 good big white guys in a sport that has been black-dominated for so long, its inevitable (for yanks:"unavoidable") that some white racists will get attracted to them. And ofc, the other way, that anti-white racists will put them in their black book. But who cares. They kick arse and they still rule the division. All Haye does is run his mouth and say how he's gonna ko them. The rest are pretty much useless.

So my advice to everybody who doesn't like the Klits: GET USED TO EM!

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                      I don't like that they get mesh into one super fighter.

They're both different fighters with different resumes, different attributes, and different.

It is Vitaly Klitschko and Wladimir Klitschko NOT Vitamir Klitschko. And, some fans likes to combine both which is just ridiculous.

I think Wlad is a HOF'er and when is all said and done I think Wlad could arguably be somewhere in the top 15 ATG HW.

Vitaly on the other hand, I don't think is a HOF'er. The man best win are against a golfer and fights that he actually lost.
                      I think Vitali will get into the HOF whether he deserves it or not, though I agree Wlad is and should be a sure-fire HOFer.

Comment

Working...
                      X