Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Abraham challenger Oral beat-up in sparring by AM-fighter!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont blame AA to be honest, He had offers to pavlik and sturm turned down...He seem like he wanted to fight both geniunely, So him fighting at this half-hearted boxer is just for him to keep his weight down and be active, Hopefully team pavlik/sturm would come to the table.

Comment

Abraham will make Oral perform oral after he knocks him out.

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
        Abraham will make Oral perform oral after he knocks him out.
        The Oral name seems more fitting on Haye after all that foul mouthing of the klits.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
          Yeah, but at least Abraham is hyperactive defending his belt untill Pavlik (Arum) gets his act together.
          It was an actual idiot move because Abraham could have fought his mandatory instead of doing in the fall, which he now has to

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
            It was an actual idiot move because Abraham could have fought his mandatory instead of doing in the fall, which he now has to
            Sorry but I don't remember howcome Oral got this shot instead? Wasn't it because of the short timeframe since AA's latest defense?

Sauerland wanted AA to fight at Nurburgring for the F1 GP I'm sure.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
              Yeah, but at least Abraham is hyperactive defending his belt untill Pavlik (Arum) gets his act together.
              I want to see the fight happen too, but don't you think Arthur is doing himself a disservice by fighting total no-hopers? What happened with a potential scrap between Abraham and Forrest? Thanks for the info on this guy too. It will help me save a Saturday night by not having to watch a meaningless fight. More ***** for me. Lol.

Comment

Arum is going to use every excuse not to put Pavlik in the ring with Abraham if he doesn't fight a legit opponent before hand.

Comment

What happens when ***** sturm doesn't step up, he has to fight these scrubs

Comment

Yeah, this fight is a disgrace now... He got beat up by a sparring partner.

Comment

and why is this a surprise?

Comment

Working...
                      X