No announcement yet.

Cristiano Ronaldo Dumped This?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rafael Benitez View Post
    Don't lie to me, I told you I been there! Even the ethnic girls are fat as ****. i seen people dyin gover and making out with big fat black girls an fat latinos. Even guys with phat cars. America is the land of spandex, not sex.

Have you been to Prague? Or Madrid? They have almost as many fit birds as Morroco. If I made a Premier League of fit birds, American cocksucking slags(sluts) would be relegated with no points.
    American ladies are the best, phattest booties and hottest chicks. Name me a city in Uk good as Las Vegas, maybe Liverpool scouseville where they spit while they talk. Get the **** out of here, maybe Manchester. AHAHAHAA

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless View Post
      American ladies are the best, phattest booties and hottest chicks. Name me a city in Uk good as Las Vegas, maybe Liverpool scouseville where they spit while they talk. Get the **** out of here, maybe Manchester. AHAHAHAA
      Las Vegas is full of hookers, and like I said before even some of them are skank. Mabe you id not understand the oney eyed man metaphoe. They have a dog who is not obese (50% of your birds are!) with make up like a doll and they get excited. I seen even the US stars in a mag with no make up and they all look like dogs! Eva Longoria makes me wanna throw up! Scouse birds are fitter but I was talking about Europe, not England! Your Anglo-Saxon brethren are also a bit on the ugly side.

On the contient you get birds galore. Very rare to see a fatty in Prague, Madrid or Paris and they are not just slim but modelesque too. S America is full of fitties too. America just has dirty filthy whores with slag appeal! The only fit ones were extrem minority Indian birds. *****s are skinny but the pancaked faced munters have no ****. US is full of munters, juts admit it. Even JT thinks Cameron Diaz is fit! ROFL

Comment

Las Vegas is full of hookers, and like I said before even some of them are skank. Mabe you id not understand the oney eyed man metaphoe. They have a dog who is not obese (50% of your birds are!) with make up like a doll and they get excited. I seen even the US stars in a mag with no make up and they all look like dogs! Eva Longoria makes me wanna throw up! Scouse birds are fitter but I was talking about Europe, not England! Your Anglo-Saxon brethren are also a bit on the ugly side.

On the contient you get birds galore. Very rare to see a fatty in Prague, Madrid or Paris and they are not just slim but modelesque too. S America is full of fitties too. America just has dirty filthy whores with slag appeal! The only fit ones were extrem minority Indian birds. *****s are skinny but the pancaked faced munters have no ****. US is full of munters, juts admit it. Even JT thinks Cameron Diaz is fit! ROFL

Scousers HAHAHAHA

Comment

Nice shirts!

BTW Soviet style salary caps don't just make them gay, fat and poor but they are very un-American! The EPL is the most 'American Dream' sport there is!

Comment

Nice shirts!

BTW Soviet style salary caps don't just make them gay, fat and poor but they are very un-American! The EPL is the most 'American Dream' sport there is!
            Travel around England in the EPL or NFL or NBA where you travel the whole america which is much more diverse than England. Travel to,New York, LA or Miami or Manchester,Liverpoo or Portsmouth,

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless View Post
              Travel around England in the EPL or NFL or NBA where you travel the whole america which is much more diverse than England. Travel to,New York, LA or Miami or Manchester,Liverpoo or Portsmouth,
              I have no idea what you just siad. i do not speak American, I speak English! LOL. Anyway, there are going to be fit birds wherever you go, I agree. There were a few fit Indian ones and some latinos but what I mean is overall the quality levels are less in the states. There were alot of fat bastids there. No offence, just an observation. Even in Cancun all the posh ones were fat. The mexican girls were fat too.

Comment

Actually IMO Scandinavia has the fittest birds by a mile. I've spent a fair bit of time in Copenhagen and Stockholm and i'm not lying when i say i have not seen an ugly girl there. I was intimidated by all the fit birds workin in Mcdonalds FFS!!!!

The great thing is though is that they're mostly natural beauties, with a lot of girls where i've been and in the UK you can tell they have put a fair bit of makeup and they look quite different without it on. Birds in Scandinavia put a little make up on to compliment not cover up **** on their face. Plus they dont have ideas above their stations like a lot of slags in the UK do. You can actually just have a laugh and a beer with em.

Comment

Originally posted by The Womble Don View Post
                  Actually IMO Scandinavia has the fittest birds by a mile. I've spent a fair bit of time in Copenhagen and Stockholm and i'm not lying when i say i have not seen an ugly girl there. I was intimidated by all the fit birds workin in Mcdonalds FFS!!!!

The great thing is though is that they're mostly natural beauties, with a lot of girls where i've been and in the UK you can tell they have put a fair bit of makeup and they look quite different without it on. Birds in Scandinavia put a little make up on to compliment not cover up **** on their face. Plus they dont have ideas above their stations like a lot of slags in the UK do. You can actually just have a laugh and a beer with em.
                  Another part of Europe full of fit birds. To be honest I thought Riga and Prague out did Copenhagen. Maybe you like blondes more?! I prefer dark features miself but both leave FAT N America for dust. The fittest birds in the world are in Agadir and Casablanca.

Comment

Hahaha, Ronaldo didn't want Sergio Ramos's leftovers.

Can't say he had better things to do but footballers definitely have plenty of fish in the sea! Even big gummed Crouchie is always seen with fit birds. Only ugly homegrown Manure players have ugly birds like Coleen. Even with all that money he can onyl get a og. Well with all that coaching Chrek still can't shoot for ****! Overrated and useless. Now when I go on about Torres, you can compare to fatty who cost more and can't even get half as many goals as the best player in the universe!
                    Yet Rooney has won more titles than Torres

Comment

He dumped her... But think of it like this, if he can get a girl who looks like that, he can probably get a girl who looks as good.....

Comment

Working...
                      X