Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd fans are ducking Berto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Berto was offered a fight with Floyd after the Mosley fight. They asked him 3 times and he didn't want a fight with Floyd...

Comment

berto called out MANNY..NOT FLOYD....

Comment

Originally posted by Di Bushbaby View Post
        It's universally known that Floyd avoids dangerous fighters for less dangerous fighters who give close to the same paydays!!But luckily for boxing,1 head of this 2 headed monster,(Floyd),is currently out of the picture(for now)!!That means there's only 1 fighter left putting his cherrypicked farce matches on ppv,as soon as he's gone,boxing can resume it's correct posture!!
        only different is Floyd fights get called B.S after while Manny fights get called B.S before the contract is even signed

Comment

would be a waste of time for floyd to fight berto come on now any body who thinks berto has a chance is really smoking floyd snr crack.berto is a nice chanllege for pac but not floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceCharlez View Post
            If Manny is Claiming that berto isnt a money fight. Why would Floyd Money Mayweather's fans consider him a potential opponent when Floyd Makes more money then the both of them put together??

Manny on the other hand claims to fight for his fans and the people. The people dont want to see Manny vs Mosley who hasnt won a fight in 2 years. They want to see Manny vs Berto or Marquez. It doesnt have to be berto it can be Marquez, hell he just got a belt at 154 so it can be martinez. These are logical bouts....Its not like we're asking him to get in a cage with a lion or bear...its berto...is he scared????
            i don't think manny is scared, i think his camp is. they have his ass pampered right now, and its a shame because he is in his prime. they sell his image and his fights like it is going to be an all-out war or has a chance of losing, even though if you look up analyst/promoters/other fighters' opinions/guesses, they always have manny winning. ever since marquez, besides dela hoya (manny was the underdog in that one), manny has had easy fights or been the better pick. ive never betted against manny or even thought manny has a slight chance of losing ever since marquez. i don't think theyre will be too many people thinking mosley has a shot, either that or theyre just trying to sell it.

like i said in my last post, berto said after the quintana win in a vid interview that he's friends with floyd, so i doubt he'll want to fight him. but if they do, i still think floyd with school him.
            Last edited by chiguy91; 12-26-2010, 09:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
              only different is Floyd fights get called B.S after while Manny fights get called B.S before the contract is even signed
              Nah,i think the biggest difference was that Pacman got away with it for much longer & while Floyd was always the bad guy,Pacman was everyones little do good-er!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Di Bushbaby View Post
                It's universally known that Floyd avoids dangerous fighters for less dangerous fighters who give close to the same paydays!!But luckily for boxing,1 head of this 2 headed monster,(Floyd),is currently out of the picture(for now)!!That means there's only 1 fighter left putting his cherrypicked farce matches on ppv,as soon as he's gone,boxing can resume it's correct posture!!
                Originally posted by infamous larryx View Post
                floyds not fighting at all man....floyds not even talking boxing
                Originally posted by infamous larryx View Post
                mannys currently fighting and was looking for opponents..bertos called him out and stepped up..same cant be said about floyd who isnt fighting nor entertaining fighting....not really hard to understand
                Originally posted by check hook View Post
                Floyd isn't in the picture atm chumpster. Why are you and the rest of the occult using him as justification for the opponents Manny is and isn't choosing?

So, what happened to Floyds "Hit List"?

All he came back for was, an old, out his prime Shane Mosley and an aged, out of his division Juan Manuel Marquez?

That was the "Hit List"?

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Chingas View Post
                  So, what happened to Floyds "Hit List"?

All he came back for was, an old, out his prime Shane Mosley and an aged, out of his division Juan Manuel Marquez?

That was the "Hit List"?
                  obviously it was a damn lie.....whats your point??why keep posting about a man who isnt fighting??

Comment

You got this all under control TS

I have not yet heard an answer from floyd fans.

All i heard was that Floyd is not thinking boxing right now... He must be doing something better.

Comment

Originally posted by EL_cano View Post
                      You got this all under control TS

I have not yet heard an answer from floyd fans.

All i heard was that Floyd is not thinking boxing right now... He must be doing something better.
                      ???berto called out manny right??

has he ever mentioned floyd???no

Comment

Working...
                      X