Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who wins the DLH who beat Quartey or the Floyd who beat Hatton?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who wins the DLH who beat Quartey or the Floyd who beat Hatton?

Who wins this welterweight match up?
    Mayweather by KO/TKO
    4.17%
    Mayweather by SD/UD
    37.50%
    De La Hoya by KO/TKO
    12.50%
    De La Hoya by SD/UD
    45.83%

Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
    Come on you really think Mayweather is gonna get beat on any poll here other then who's the best role model outside the ring?

Comment

Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
      Floyd. He had too many tools for dlh to handle. Plus we saw how dlh liked to coast when he thought he was in control Floyd wouldn't let up.

But I'm the biggest Floyd fan on nsb so I'm biased

Comment

I'll take De La Hoya. His jab would bother Mayweather to no end. That Philly shell Floyd uses leaves him wide open for a jab, which was De La Hoya's best punch. Also, Floyd is just too small at 147 to deal with a prime De La Hoya, imo.

Comment

Maweather beat a Delahoya who was a shadow of himself 7 rounds to 5 does that answer your question

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
            Maweather beat a Delahoya who was a shadow of himself 7 rounds to 5 does that answer your question
            Yeah @ 154lbs. Floyd doesn't seem to be the same at that weight.

Comment

De la Hoya beats Floyd 8-4. Oscar was way better then when he fight Floyd at 154. Hatton gave Floyd some problems in the begginning of their fight, but Oscar had an iron chin and would of kept up the attack on Floyd.

Comment

I don't know,but I think it would have been a better fight if both fought at those moments in time...Even tho I believe May at his best was at LW and JWW..

Comment

You mean the Oscar who LOST to Quartey?

I'd take Floyd by close decision. Oscar's defense would allow Floyd to hit him mostly easily, and Floyd's defense is good enough to neutralize Oscar enough to win.

Comment

Floyd and it would probably be very similar to when they did fight except Oscar would probably be a bit more aggressive following up the jab but that could hurt him just as much as it could help him.

If Oscar could throw a straight right hand with real authority, then he could be a real problem for Floyd. Also he would have done a better job with Quartey if he had that punch which he could have used to counter Quartey's power jab.

Comment

Working...
                    X