No announcement yet.

1 second chavez weigh in

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2good2B-Real View Post
    Yeah! I also noticed that, the guy who checks the weight set up already the weight for chavez, and when chavez did step up in to the scales the inspector didn't make any change, so there's only two options left, one: this guy who check the weigh for the comission knew the weight already or Martinez is gettin ****....
    I agree. And im not a chavez hater. But its known it gets pampered alot. Hope its a great fight

Comment

I am a fan of Sexy Sergio and I have been his fan for a long time, but this thread is wack, sergio has a team and they know how to take care of everything leading up to his fight.

Originally posted by handwraps View Post
      LOL im just saying. Very loyal how you defend your man. it looked how it looked. deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by piojo del norte View Post
        How do you conclude that? What do you base it on?
        Based it on the 1 second step on the scale.

Comment

here comes the excuses once Chavez wins.
          I said it, warr chavez

Comment

Sergio's weight was still marked on the scale when Chavez got on and i didn't rly see much of a difference to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by piojo del norte View Post
              I am a fan of Sexy Sergio and I have been his fan for a long time, but this thread is wack, sergio has a team and they know how to take care of everything leading up to his fight.
              if its wack then why do you keep answering. I just stated my opinion, thats it.

Comment

He was on there much longer than a second check this vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZuJBjW-7SU

And Sergio was up before him so they really didn't have to adjust the weights much since they were already in place.

Comment

Originally posted by ToPRaNK View Post
                  Sergio's weight was still marked on the scale when Chavez got on and i didn't rly see much of a difference to be honest.
                  When you step on and off that quick how could you get an accurate weight? It takes a while for those scales to settle at the right weight.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Hipster View Post
                    He was on there much longer than a second check this vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZuJBjW-7SU

And Sergio was up before him so they really didn't have to adjust the weights much since they were already in place.
                    True... jesus.... he looks like a Skeleton

Comment

Watch the video, you can count the time it took for the commissioner to determine both fighters' weight. It took him 3 seconds for martinez and 5 seconds to determine chavez jr's weight. So this goes to show that in reality, martinez was on the scale for less time than chavez jr.

Originally posted by handwraps View Post
                      Based it on the 1 second step on the scale.

Comment

Working...
                      X