Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nate Diaz vs Jim Miller just announced for UFC on FOX 3...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
    Nate wins.

So when is he going to get that title shot?
    if he wins this surely.

he hasn't earned it yet, but i would think hes at the top of the list if he beats miller.

Comment

Im pissed this for sure has fight of the year potential but Miller should win this one pretty easily kinda like how diego beat nick by pounding away on top escaping diaz submissions. Diaz won't sub him or knock him out and melvin has much better wrestling then the diazs.

Be rootin for nate as always but smart bet is definitely miller.

Comment

Originally posted by Unknown Champ View Post
        Ahhh Kaps, I got 1 billion on Jim Miller over ya boy Nate, I won a dollar bet on him against Melvin, dude is tough as nails. haha
        I Don't have a billion too bed, I'll got 300mil. Didn't you say the same thing about the Cerrone fight? Betting on Miller against Guillard wasn't a shocking move. Anyone who's ever seen them both fight knew that Miller's strengths where Melvin's weaknesses...

Originally posted by -2 Scrappy- View Post
        Im pissed this for sure has fight of the year potential but Miller should win this one pretty easily kinda like how diego beat nick by pounding away on top escaping diaz submissions. Diaz won't sub him or knock him out and melvin has much better wrestling then the diazs.

Be rootin for nate as always but smart bet is definitely miller.
        Diego didn't beat Nick by pounding ****, he was gifted the decision by being on top more. Also, Nick and Nate are not the same person.....

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
          I Don't have a billion too bed, I'll got 300mil. Didn't you say the same thing about the Cerrone fight? Betting on Miller against Guillard wasn't a shocking move. Anyone who's ever seen them both fight knew that Miller's strengths where Melvin's weaknesses...

Diego didn't beat Nick by pounding ****, he was gifted the decision by being on top more. Also, Nick and Nate are not the same person.....
          1 mil jim over nate

Comment

Nate should win this fight, He has the reach advantage and boxing advantage as well. If it goes to the ground it will be more competetive but IMO Nate still has the edge. Dont see how Miller can win especially the way Nate is fighting these days!!!I got 500 million on Nate over Miller, Who wants it???

Comment

This would be an easy win for Nate if he had a shred of TDD, but I see this fight going exactly like Nate's fight against Kim Dong-Hyun went, unfortunately. Wishing for the best, though. If Nate can pull this off there's no doubt he'll be next in line for a title shot.

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post

That was a,damn good fight but not really a gift it was damn close tho. They both struggle against solid wrestlers. I would even say miller is alot better then diego ever was. Bendo beat him by being slicker with wrestling and all around game but like I said nate has never shown good wrestling defense except maybe guida. I love watching both of them fight but if diaz can't finish him which guillard couldnt KO him with his best shots and miller is too sick a grappled to get subbed I still believe miller wins by being on top since I doubt he will try to stand and bang.

Comment

It seems to me Dana has no love for the bros and is matching them to lose.With that said Miller by ud he will wrestle the sht out of Nate for 3 boring rds.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                    It seems to me Dana has no love for the bros and is matching them to lose.With that said Miller by ud he will wrestle the sht out of Nate for 3 boring rds.
                    You must have never seen miller fight. One of the most exciting wrestlers in the UFC not to mention dare i say it a wrestler that FINISHES! I'm not saying he will but if he subbed olivera he could sub nate like franca did.

Not to mention diaz is never boring this has diaz vs sanchez or diaz vs parysian kind of fight all over it. Diaz just needs,to keep moving at all times punching and going for subs like,bendo did.

Comment

should be a scrap. if Nate wins this he really has peaked, Miller has the offensive wrestling that has brought Nate's style to a screeching halt in the past, if he can keep it on the feet or get back to his feet he will box Jim's ears off. We've seen Nate submit guys with good jiu jitsu but I wouldn't say anyone has been on Jim's level.

Really this is a good match up for Miller, but after seeing him get smoked by Benson and seeing how Nate is on a roll it's as good a time as any for Diaz to take this one and prove he's a top tier fighter and deserves a title shot.

Comment

Working...
                      X