Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ugh! View Post
    how is this "real" beef?
    it's a rematch, they happen alot and most fighters dont hold grudges

ali-frazier was completely different, what ali did was legit ****ed up, not simply spanking him in the ring
    How is this not 'real beef', the two fighters hate one another.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
      How is this not 'real beef', the two fighters hate one another.
      if 10 years from now they still hate eachother, i'll consider this "real" beef

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
        You're an idiot, period. Cotto is how much smaller than all of those guys? Especially Tito and Oscar? Cotto is NOT nearly made for 154 like those three, so just GTFO with "him not looking good." They were all better punchers period, this is coming from the same guy that says Cotto is too small for 154. So... the "small guy" is supposed to run over guys that outweigh him by 10-15 pounds on fight night? Please, Cotto isn't in his prime but he isn't **** like you and so many others make him out to be.
        Oh boo hoo he's small

How small is Pacquiao and look how he knocked out Cotto.

Comment

I'm just gonna stop responding to you because you obviously have no clue how to recognize a rare legit grudge match even when it's staring you right in the face. Hope being completely oblivious to reality works out for you.

Comment

I agree cotto gets alot of hate on here. most people wouldnt fight a guy they think might beat them, let alone someone who already did in brutal fashion. He has a good resume, perhaps better then some of the favorites on here.

Comment

So when Ali fought Fraizer for the third time, that wasn't beef? Because 10 years didn't pass.

Comment

The Beef is totally legit. If Margarito did cheat in the first fight(which I think he did), then he effectively ruined Cotto's career.

Imagine Margarito hadn't used plaster(assuming, of course, that he did) in the first fight and Cotto had won.....? Would he have beaten Clottey more convincingly?....probably. Would Pacquaio have even taken a fight with him(bare in mind that at the time of that fight people were saying Cotto was too big, and remember the aura that surrounded him when he was unbeaten)?.....who knows, but if so, Cotto wouldn't have lost as badly, and could conceivably have won the fight.

The repercussions of the beating Margarito gave him have haunted him since, except for when he fought Jennings, Foreman and Mayorga, who were all clearly outclassed. How can the beef not be legit?

Comment

Working...
                X