No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Narvaez Could Be a Surprise Package Against Donarie

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Narvaez Could Be a Surprise Package Against Donarie

NEW YORK, N.Y. - Although most boxing writers and fight fans believe that Nonito "The Filipino Flash" Donaire (26-1, 18 KO's) is too skilled, too fast and too strong for undefeated two-division world champion Omar Andres Narvaez (35-0-2, 19 KO's)of Argentina, both Donaire and trainer Robert Garcia are not taking any chances.

[Click Here To Read More]

The betting odds are soo far in Donaire's favor that I think it's safe too say the fight is nothing more than a joke, the fact that anyone in their right mind would insinuate that Naravaez even has a remote chance is ridiculous and stupid ...
    Last edited by Realizniguhnit; 10-21-2011, 11:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
      The betting odds are soo far in Donaire's favor that I think it's safe too say the fight is nothing more than a joke, the fact that anyone in their right mind would insinuate that Naravaez even has a remote chance is ridiculous and stupid ...
      Then you dont know **** about boxing!!

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
        He's not the one saying it, its the people who are putting their money down that drive the odds, and they are almost always correct. Nonito wins this fight in a wash.

Comment

this guys a two weight undeafeted world champ, i might just shove 25 quid on him , 9 to1 , worth it

Comment

this guy is only 5'3. who is he kidding?

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
              this guy is only 5'3. who is he kidding?
              Yeah, I don't see the fight going past 6 or 7 rounds.

Comment

"Donaire"

I hope this goes more then 5 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
                  Yet the majority agrees with me.. Man listen, I've probably forgot more about boxing than you will ever know...

Comment

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
                    Yet the majority agrees with me.. Man listen, I've probably forgot more about boxing than you will ever know...
                    Donaire probably will win, but it is silly to count out a fighter of Narvaez caliber.

Comment

Working...
                    X