No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photo: Timothy Bradley Inks Agreement With Top Rank

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photo: Timothy Bradley Inks Agreement With Top Rank

Beverly Hills, Ca. --- "TOP RANK INKS BRADLEY" --- Undefeated WBO Jr. Welterweight champion Timothy "The Desert Storm" Bradley Jr.(R),Palm Springs,Ca. poses with Hall of Fame Top Rank promoter Bob Arum during the announcement by Top Rank to sign him to an exclusive promotional contract today. Bradley will be making his Top Rank debut during the Manny Pacquiao vs Juan Manuel Marquez world championship card, Saturday, Nov. 12 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Promoted by Top Rank, in association with MP Promotions,Marquez Boxing,Tecate and MGM Grand, Pacquiao vs Marquez III will be produced and distributed by HBO Pay Per View. Photo by Chris Farina/Top Rank

[Click Here To Read More]

oh **** look at bob letting the hamburger meat hang out! haha rocking the youth, unbuttoned look! i hear ya bobbay!!!

Comment

Havent we already figured this one out? I mean they are already talking about this being Pac next opponent. So thank you Boxingscene for showing us something we all already know

Comment

Pacquiao Vs Bradley here we go

Comment

And this is appealing how????? So Mosley's already a done deal before Margarito fight and now Bradley practically locked in before the Marquez fight .....hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
            oh **** look at bob letting the hamburger meat hang out! haha rocking the youth, unbuttoned look! i hear ya bobbay!!!

makes me happy seeing him looking fit like that too

that guy's gonna be around for quite some time

i doubt very much i'll even be alive at his age.

no undershirt!
            talk about putting your gameface on

it will be nice to see tim bradley fighting in front of people who aren't immediate family members only
            he had trouble selling out a 1400 seat arena

i've personally been to more than on peter manfredo fight that sold twice that

peter manfredo is not tim friggin bradley

something was wrong with that picture

gary shaw makes his money by keeping his operating costs fiendishly low and then lowballing networks to get his guys on TV and decent sized hob and showtime contracts

he does not promote
            he gets his guys fights on TV for mediocre money and lets them do the rest of the work

Comment

Bradley is already being better promoted than before. Take notes Shaw, this is how a real boxing promoter looks like.

Comment

Originally posted by Best in Boxing View Post
                And this is appealing how????? So Mosley's already a done deal before Margarito fight and now Bradley practically locked in before the Marquez fight .....hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
                Oh come on we all know Floyd is the one who doesnt want it and is afraid. I mean Pac agreed to the testing even Arum said so. So what are you hmmmmm'n about? I mean Pac is the p4....

HAHA i almost got through that without laughing

Comment

yay! we get to see bradley fight some "in-house" fights over and over again

Comment

Bradley's KO% is disgusting. I wonder if I could hold my own in a fight against him for real. I will admit he is skillful though and has an awkward style but IDK. He doesn't intimidate me at all.

Comment

Working...
                    X