Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vitali proved tonight how great Lennox Lewis is.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vitali Klitschko vs Lennox Lewis

THE TRUTH

Vitali took the fight on just 10 days notice.

Vitali was clearly winning the fight 4-2 on all 3 scorecards at the time of the controversial doctor stoppage. Lewis barely survived the 2nd round, he was badly hurt, holding on for dear life, wobbling everywhere and staggering around the ring like a drunk. Lewis was badly hurt several times in the fight and was getting outboxed, outworked, outmuscled and outlanded by Vitali.

punches landed

Vitali 156

Lewis 102

Lewis was exhausted, worn down and hurt from the accumulation of punches and was ready to get KTFO again, he collapsed onto his stool at the end of the 6th round, Vitali was clearly the fresher of the two, he was a man on a mission and would've KO'd Lewis for sure if the fight had continued.

After the fight, Vitali intimidated the shit out of Lewis and made him look like a bitch.

All the fans at Staples Center cheered for Vitali and booed Lewis after the fight.

Lewis promised Vitali a rematch.

Vitali destroyed Kirk Johnson in 2 rounds and called out Lewis again in the post fight interview. The scared Lewis retired shortly after that fight.

Lewis turned down 30 million dollars for a rematch and retired like a coward because he knew he would get destroyed by Vitali.

Vitali dominated Lewis and scared his bitch ass into retirement.

George Foreman: "Vitali was winning the fight. Lewis got lucky. There has to be a rematch!"

Jim Lampley: "A lucky escape for Lewis who was clearly losing the fight"

Even Emanuel Steward was upset and pissed off at Lewis for blatantly ducking a Vitali rematch.

Lewis is scared to death of Vitali.

Comment

Lewis said he was "at the peak of my powers" when he got his ass whooped by Vitali.

Lewis was coming off the KO win over Tyson. In the Lewis-Tyson post fight interview Lewis stated "I'm like fine wine, I get better with age"

In an interview right before the Vitali fight, Lewis said "I'm at the peak of my powers, I will keep fighting for many more years"

Vitali dominated Lewis and scared him into retirement. That's a FACT.

Comment

It proves that Vitali's style doesn't work as well against a 6'5 opponent with an 84 inch reach as it does against a slightly over 6 feet tall opponent with a 75 inch reach.

Fairly obvious that keeping your hands low, leaning back and backing up in straight lines is not the best style to use against an opponent with similar reach, but it works extremely well for Vitali against smaller opponents and against lesser skilled men of his size.

Comment

Originally posted by -KPB- View Post
          At the ripe old age of 40, Vitali was able to keep his right hand down by his knees the whole fight, yet the 3rd best Heavyweight in the division couldnt even touch his face.......

Yet a 37 year old Lennox Lewis, who was facing a 30 year old Vitali,.. ....managed to make his face look like this.....

All hail Lennox Lewis.......
          Did you even watch the fight or just going off pics? Cause when I saw it Lewis was getting his ass whooped.

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
            Lewis cut his face with the crease of the glove, then retired at a young age

Every single credible boxing authority had vitali well ahead on the cards

LL K.O 'd by 2 not even top 200 bums

vitali never even dropped
            Vitali is dah greatest of all time.
            I think every credible boxing authority is a biased dumb ass b/c none
            of them put Vitali in their top 3 of all-time in HW. Vitali should be
            greatest p4p and HW of all era.

Vitali >>>> Ali. uh-huh.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatA View Post
              It proves that Vitali's style doesn't work as well against a 6'5 opponent with an 84 inch reach as it does against a slightly over 6 feet tall opponent with a 75 inch reach.

Fairly obvious that keeping your hands low, leaning back and backing up in straight lines is not the best style to use against an opponent with similar reach, but it works extremely well for Vitali against smaller opponents and against lesser skilled men of his size.
              Nah. It worked pretty well I think. Lummox was behind on the cards and faced a probable loss but got lucky.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
                Did you even watch the fight or just going off pics? Cause when I saw it Lewis was getting his ass whooped.
                The fight I saw, Lennox Lewis was behind on the scorecards, but Lennox Lewis threw the punches, hence getting the stoppage.......

Just liek meldrick Taylor was going to beat JCC Sr, but Chavez landed the harder punches , and got the TKO.....

Do you agree with both assessments.......

If Vitali was whooping ass so much, why did his face look like that, and why did LL's face look decent........

Comment

Originally posted by -KPB- View Post
                  So we both agree that Lennox abused him bad...thats a start.....

Why rematch a guy who had his a vagina created on his face by his punches.......it doesnt make sense.....

We should applaud 37 year olds who feel they cant give anymore to this great sport....instead, guys like you, just for your own personal fun, want these guys to continue boxing , eventhough they dont feel they can fight at their best level........

Almost every 'expert' predicted Iron Mike would destroy Lewis but, apart from perhaps the first three minutes of the bout, it finished as one of Lewis's easier paydays.

'The thing about that fight is that the world still hasn't seen the best of me.
                  I only hit him with two combinations, which were the right hand, the jab and the right uppercut, and I've got an arsenal that I can unleash at any given moment.'

So after the Tyson fight, he says the world hasn't seen the best of him, but then he feels like he can't give anymore to the sport?

Comment

Originally posted by DOMINATION View Post
                    Lewis said he was "at the peak of my powers" when he got his ass whooped by Vitali.

Lewis was coming off the KO win over Tyson. In the Lewis-Tyson post fight interview Lewis stated "I'm like fine wine, I get better with age"

In an interview right before the Vitali fight, Lewis said "I'm at the peak of my powers, I will keep fighting for many more years"

Vitali dominated Lewis and scared him into retirement. That's a FACT.
                    Exactly, Vitali is being stereotyped by the dumb Americhan press.

Sincerely Yours,

I Forgot to Pull the European Fighter Card

Comment

Lennox is the only man who made Vitali pay for keeping that left hand low. Everyone else is too slow or too fat.

Vitali is great, but will unfortunately always be in the shadow of Lennox.

Comment

Working...
                      X