Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where would you rank Manny ATG wise if he were to beat Floyd and Sergio?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by khie332 View Post
    I suspect there is a flaw in the logic of OOo's file save procedure. It used be that one worked to a file, and when it was saved, it was saved to a temporary name, File.tmp. Then the old file was renamed to File.bak, and the new version File.tmp was renamed to File.odf so that even if there was a crash that prevented the new file being written, there was a .bak version of it available. I vaguely remember that there is some reason why this is not done in OOo, but I amn't minded to look it up. Time for a nap before dinner!
    wtf?........

Comment

Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
      There have been several individuals who want to see Manny step up against Martinez, so let's say Manny beat Floyd and then faced and defeated Sergio at 154, where would you rank him ATG wise?
      Top 100 fo sho!

Comment

It would be hard to not put him on top, it is a complicated question really as you can't really compare different generations as top fighters nowadays only fight twice a year, back in the day they would have to fight everybody, every style, and much more frequently so I would prob put him on par with ray Robinson, you just can't argue with his resume, it is spectacular. Those wins would take it to the next level. To be honest with you even if he only beats floyd he would be in the argument for best ever, the same applies to floyd if he beats manny imo

Comment

Pointless dreamland thread...Not a chance he beats either...****ing delusionists on here...Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by eklok View Post
            he's already g.o.a.t , fighting this bums wont prove anything!!!

Hes already the GOAT for sure. You can tell by all the troll threads made about him. THe actions of scared individuals as they know the reality, so become very vocal and nervous. Actions and behaviour speaks volumes and louder than any BS words will ever do.

The more riduculous threads made about Pac, is confirming everyones suspicions he already is the GOAT>

Comment

Move SRR,there's a new sheriff in town.

Comment

Pac is the Goat

Floyd is the Duck

Comment

I have him just about Top 40ish now.

If he were to beat Mayweather and Martinez in good fashion I would say definitely Top 20.

Comment

Manny "Pacmen" Pacquiao already gretes all time! he real cool guy and fight throw so many punches and doesnt afraid of anything! he a yellowface like me so he must be best all time!

Comment

Actually, post removed. This is a ******ed thread.

Comment

Working...
                      X