No announcement yet.

Im not really a hockey fan but....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im not really a hockey fan but....

This Flyers-Penguins series has been so much fun to watch. These dudes throw down to fight after anything lol.

Hockey fighting is pretty stupid though they end up just holding each other up, but nonetheless its been some great games check it out.

yeah...still cant believe the penguins are 0-3 down......flyers are relentless

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
      This Flyers-Penguins series has been so much fun to watch. These dudes throw down to fight after anything lol.

Hockey fighting is pretty stupid though they end up just holding each other up, but nonetheless its been some great games check it out.

about to do my best rockin impression here; have you ever been in a hockey fight?

....new england

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post

What do you mean hockey fighting is stupid. Its better then most boxing fights lol

They are encouraged to fight and the fights arent really personal and its a respect thing. After they usually fight they make shake hands or give eachother a pat on the back

THis is my fav fight(brawl) this year

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          about to do my best rockin impression here; have you ever been in a hockey fight?

....new england
          Lol, no disrespect intended. Hockey players always have impressed me with how much intensity they play with.

Its just the fights always seem kind of awkward due to them being on ice.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            What do you mean hockey fighting is stupid. Its better then most boxing fights lol

They are encouraged to fight and the fights arent really personal and its a respect thing. After they usually fight they make shake hands or give eachother a pat on the back

THis is my fav fight(brawl) this year
            Hahahaha, *puck drops* 'Nah lets fight'

It was like in the Flyers game today one of the Flyers scored the camera showed him celebrating it then changed to the bench for a second, camera goes back and two dudes are throwin down haha.

Comment

Working...
            X