• Time
  • Show
Clear All

if she killed my kid or my dog? Yes

If I walked in on her fucking someone? Yes

Have I hit a women? No

would I for selfish insecure reasons? or out of rage? No

Comment

I hit my sister when I was a kid if that counts. But no I wouldn't hit a woman. Hold her down, yes.

Comment

Originally posted by RavshinRicRude View Post
        Yup.....your wife......anda ardida....pos que chinga le metiste!!! ahaha

You must be working out...oh yeah I forgot!!

dis sum funny **** dat a ***** hasn't seen yet up in hurrrrr

good job son

Comment

Originally posted by ClitschKO_cuzn View Post
          Glad to have you back Ric, I hope you stay out and i don't want you becoming just another statistic...

Back to the topic,, ofcourse I won't hit a woman, it will hurt my man ego/pride. I need to beat up on bigger man than me so I can feel like a real man. (true story)..

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            if she killed my kid or my dog? Yes

If I walked in on her fucking someone? Yes

Have I hit a women? No

would I for selfish insecure reasons? or out of rage? No
            Stop contradicting your self. You say you would hit your girl if you caught her fcking and then you say you wouldnt hit a girl out of rage? Aint that what it is rage if you caught her?

Comment

Women are not allowed to be hit by men? Then they sure as hell don't deserve to vote or have any other rights they've gained in the last 100 years if we're relying on ancient values pertaining to sexes. You might as well tell every woman to go back to the kitchen, because if they fight, we deserve the right to fight back.

Comment

Yes.

Do you know how many women are in prison for killing dudes? You go ahead and believe that "don't hit a girl" stuff if you want to, while she takes a knife to your chest.

I wouldn't hit a girl just because of an argument or anything like that. If she tries to attack me to seriously hurt or kill me? Then yes, she will get hit.

equal rights sucks don't it?

Comment

Wasn't some chick recently in the news for cutting off her husband's dick and putting it in the garbage disposal? *****es like her deserve worse than an ass beating. I wouldn't doubt if she ends up playing the battered wife card and claims she was mentally abused or some ****.

Comment

i've hit my sister several times.she gets on y nerves and sometimes i just lose it and slap her right across her face.if that counts

Comment

Originally posted by theplayerpimp View Post
                      Stop contradicting your self. You say you would hit your girl if you caught her fcking and then you say you wouldnt hit a girl out of rage? Aint that what it is rage if you caught her?

No...well it may be out being hurt?
                      or revenge ? I guess rage might be a factor

but when I said Rage I was referring to ...I'm mad or drunk and I take it out on her. I wouldn't do that.

Comment

Working...
                      X