Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You Guys Realize Haye Has A LEGIT Chance To Beat Both Klits. Right?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Klitschko2011 View Post
    Hypejob Haye is a gutless glass chinned fraud who hasn't beaten anyone with a pulse. He has done nothing to prove he has a chance against Wlad.

- he was knocked down twice and destroyed in 5 rounds by washed up shot 41 year old light heavyweight bum Carl Thompson.

- KTFO in the 1st round by a homeless bum.

- KO'd in 3 rounds by Solis, who was KO'd in the 1st round by Vitali.

- got knocked down, badly hurt and almost KO'd by super middleweight bum Lolenga Mock, any other ref would've stopped the fight, but the fight was in the UK and the biased corrupt British ref saved Haye and let it continue. Super middleweight bum Lolenga Mock got robbed of a 2nd round TKO win over Haye.

- got knocked down and badly hurt by old shot midget Mormeck.

- got knocked down and badly hurt by old shot bum Barrett.

- was stunned and hurt by old shot feather fisted Ruiz, the ropes saved Haye from getting knocked down.

Wlad will give Haye violent flashbacks of all those fights.

Easy KO win for Wlad.

listen i'm a huge fan of big Klit. In his prime, I truly feel he's unbeatable. but he has lost a step and his power is no longer what it used to be.

Haye is fighting the weak link first and let's be honest. Punchers at Haye's level can end a fight at any time. ESPECIALLY considering Wlad's chin. Wlad can do the same of course but in the first 5 rounds, Haye's KO% is higher than Wlad. Wlad said he was going to play around with Haye for 12 rounds. ummmmmm yeah.

Once haye beats Wlad. Vitali is already out of prime.

Comment

Originally posted by Rassclot View Post
      Wlad is up first and Haye has a 50% chance of landing something over 12 rounds on that chin. Haye has legit 1 punch KO power in both hands. Wlad can do the same of course but I truly believe Haye is going to be on the outside of jab until he decides to bumrush and back out. rinse and repeat.

Let's say he clean KO's Wlad. takes another year off. Vitali is turning 40 in July and by the time he gets Haye in the ring he'll be 41.

LMAO

What happens if Haye pulls this off? ATG top 20? Above Holyfield and Spinks. Top 10 HW of all time?
      Not at all, it will have been his only good win. And it would also depend on HOW he won, for instance if it was a closed eyes desperation shot like Tarver-Jones, it would mean nothing for his place in boxing history.

Comment

when's the last time anybody bumrushed into a jab at the championship level and get KD?

be real homie.
        Yes I agree, but consider that we're talking about W. Klitschko and D. Haye here.

Klitschko's left jab is perfectly STRAIGHT, and as hard as most fighter's right hands. This has been mentioned by many.

Comment

Yeah but theres also a greater chance he gets stopped cold by both.

Comment

Haye has fast hands and a good punch.

At heavyweight, anything can happen.

We'll have to wait and see.

Comment

cant wait til haye punish bout these clowns

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                Michael Grant got his leg broken from a Lennox jab

if David Tua didn't have monster beard, some of those jabs he ate against Lennox might have dropped lesser fighters
                He fractured a bone in his ankle when he fell. Lewis fouled him by holding his head down and pulling it into an uppercut to cause the KD. He used to do this a lot.

Comment

Let's say he clean KO's Wlad. takes another year off. Vitali is turning 40 in July and by the time he gets Haye in the ring he'll be 41.
                  If he beats Wlad by KO, I think he'll take on Vitali in the Autumn. That's when the hype (and payday) would still be massive and he says he's intending upon retiring by that point anyway.

Comment

he'll take vlad but vitali i dont think so.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                      If he beats Wlad by KO, I think he'll take on Vitali in the Autumn. That's when the hype (and payday) would still be massive and he says he's intending upon retiring by that point anyway.
                      guarantee he takes his time.

i'll bet you all my points.

he needs to milk it for all its worth. take time off. do publicity ****. maybe movie roles. talk shows. break into America. be marketable etc for 6 months.

then build it up with the big brother for another 6 months. Vitali gets stopped too at 41.

Haye would be the one to revive heavyweight boxing? LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X