No announcement yet.

Love thread!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by prettyNpink View Post
    Like I told Idiot Boy, I am not Vers. I sent a pic of me with my username to Reed. Reed Knws who I am and that I am a female.
    The reason Vers asked me to get on here was not to get attention Because as you can see i hardly post **** on here, But when I do ******* always has to talk ****, bringing up vers, but the reason was to learn more about Boxing. This isnt the only lounge i get into, just because I dont post in any others doesnt mean I dont like Boxing. As for him bringing me on here to get a user that I knw of is not to get her Jealous. That was not even close... Tim is just making up **** because he doesnt like Vers!!
    lol

i didn't make that up. sorry douche.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
      lol

i didn't make that up. sorry douche.
      okay. say what you want! Funny thing is me a vers had a laugh at the **** you put on my profile...

Comment

• Yea, I didn't think you were Versa as Reed would've dealt with you already. How long have you known Versa?

It's just a bit suspicious he chooses that time to invite you onto the forum.

@T: I'm not that bad, this is a topic worthy of a thread. Only those that aren't shall be plundered into oblivion.

Comment

okay. say what you want! Funny thing is me a vers had a laugh at the **** you put on my profile...
          it was meant to be funny. glad you enjoyed it.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
            Yea, I didn't think you were Versa as Reed would've dealt with you already. How long have you known Versa?

@T: I'm not that bad, this is a topic worthy of a thread. Only those that aren't shall be plundered into oblivion.

:rolleye:

Comment

Tim is just making up **** because he doesnt like Vers!!
              man you're selling your stupid ass out. i never even said that.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
                Yea, I didn't think you were Versa as Reed would've dealt with you already. How long have you known Versa?

Vers and I have known eachother since highschool.
                Yea I knw what you mean about it being suspicious but He told me to join because I do like boxing and I want to learn more about it. As for me getting on her to make some user crazy is so not true! I seriously doubt either one of them give a **** about eachother..

Comment

• excuse me guys I want to say something...

I love getting my knob polish!

thanks you may continue.

Comment

• I love eating ginger biscuits shaped like the gingerbread man.

Comment

• i love chocolate

Comment

Working...
                      X