No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Stieglitz-Abraham III - Wallisch, Hammer Opponents Set

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Stieglitz-Abraham III - Wallisch, Hammer Opponents Set

SES have now announced the chief supporting fights to Robert Stieglitz vs. Arthur Abraham III, scheduled for March 1 at the Getec Arena in Magdeburg. German heavyweight champ Michael Wallisch (11-0) will defend the title against Frank Schadwill (7-0) and WBO/WIBF female middleweight ruler Christina Hammer (16-0) takes on Jessica Balogun (23-2) and finally IBF Youth cruiserweight king Dennis Ronert (19-0) squares off against Shefat Isufi (12-0-2). Also on the bill are heavyweight Tom Schwarz and cruiserweight Tom Pahlmann. Two more fights are to be announced.
    [Click Here To Read More]

thats christian hammer

this is christina!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dammage7 View Post
      thats christian hammer

this is christina!!!!!
      lol! it was early & I noticed this so I erased it... lol! I was thinking who the hell is he fighting? thought I erased it before anyone noticed... I guess I failed miserably...

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
        lol! it was early & I noticed this so I erased it... lol! I was thinking who the hell is he fighting? thought I erased it before anyone noticed... I guess I failed miserably...
        I read your reply earlier and thought has he not noticed that if he thinks its Christian why is he facing a guy called Jessica !

I actually thought myself ah great Christian is keeping busy who's he facing ? Then I realised !

You're right though Christian has good momentum,I suspect Chisora or Fury will be hopeful of facing him with him being a high ranked low risk opponent.crazy now he's ranked so highly within the wbo,I really don't consider that belt noteworthy whatsoever.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott.Weiland. View Post
          I read your reply earlier and thought has he not noticed that if he thinks its Christian why is he facing a guy called Jessica !

I actually thought myself ah great Christian is keeping busy who's he facing ? Then I realised !

You're right though Christian has good momentum,I suspect Chisora or Fury will be hopeful of facing him with him being a high ranked low risk opponent.crazy now he's ranked so highly within the wbo,I really don't consider that belt noteworthy whatsoever.
          I always thought the WBO was garbage. when Tyson held all 3 & was undisputed the WBO started up in 1989. johnny duplooy & Francesco damiani fought for the vacant belt. Christian hammer did alright against kingpin (even though kingpin threw like 5 right hands in 10 rounds)& I thought old leif Larsen would take him out so he has done better then I thought he ever would...

Comment

Christina... Christian... Who cares. The worst part about all this is that Abraham gets another goddamn title shot. Man, I hope Stieglitz pummels that earmuff-reliant bore into retirement. Abe used to be The Truth back in 2006-09, but he's done absolute fuck-all since then. Even that Shihepo fight was a terrible robbery.

Comment

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
              Christina... Christian... Who cares. The worst part about all this is that Abraham gets another goddamn title shot. Man, I hope Stieglitz pummels that earmuff-reliant bore into retirement. Abe used to be The Truth back in 2006-09, but he's done absolute fuck-all since then. Even that Shihepo fight was a terrible robbery.
              Abe performed real well in that first Stieglitz fight - it wasn't really close. Stieglitz didn't look good in his last fight either, so this 3rd fight could go either way.

Comment

Originally posted by Foreign Soil View Post
                Abe performed real well in that first Stieglitz fight
                And he's looked abysmal in every fight since then.

it wasn't really close
                I had it a draw, but could've gone a point either way. Close as hell, due to their fight-in-spurts styles.

Stieglitz didn't look good in his last fight either
                That I haven't seen, but he still murked Abe in their rematch.

this 3rd fight could go either way.
                I see no reason as to why Abe would suddenly roll back 3 years of increasingly shitty outings. Barring a stoppage (and he hasn't had many of those at 168), his Huck-ish style just doesn't allow for clear decisions. It's not like his tight defence has saved him from taking punishment like Hopkins or Mayweather.

Comment

I scored their first fight 8-4 Arthur, he gave Stieglitz a boxing lesson and banged him up pretty good. 2nd fight? How many times has Stieglitz stopped an opponent early? Stieglitz would've gassed if the fight continued and Abraham would've started to pick him apart, but that was a good tactic by Stieglitz for sure as it paid off. I think Abraham will be better prepared for the 3rd fight and come away victorious.

Comment

Working...
                  X