Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Alexander: Bailey Lies Like He Fights, Like ****!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Team Alexander: Bailey Lies Like He Fights, Like ****!

The war of words continues between Devon Alexander's camp and IBF welterweight champion Randall Bailey.

The two fighters were supposed to meet in the ring on September 8th but Bailey pulled out of the fight citing a back injury. According to an article by BoxingScene's Rick Reeno, the fight will most likely be added to a Showtime card that will become a quadruple header on October 20th at the new Barclays arena in Brooklyn, NY. [Click Here To Read More]

Team Alexander
    Virgil hunter
    Angel garcia

Top three twats in boxing right now who aren't boxers

Comment

Virgil Hunter is a hell of a trainer though. So it's ok if he plays psychological games from time to time.

Comment

Ahhhh, IT BURNS!

Comment

Bailey can't fight on saturday but he's training hard and ready for war on Monday. What a Joke, the IBF should strip this clown.

Comment

Originally posted by PinoyNation View Post
            Virgil Hunter is a hell of a trainer though. So it's ok if he plays psychological games from time to time.
            May be, but everything I've seen from or read about him exudes arrogance, no hint of humility at all.

twat status: confirmed

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lou View Post
              Bailey can't fight on saturday but he's training hard and ready for war on Monday. What a Joke, the IBF should strip this clown.
              I like Bailey at times, but I have to agree with this if it's true.

Comment

Bailey's gonna get worked over the same way Maidana did.

Comment

Working...
                X