• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BIG BRO View Post
    Mosley was too fast.
    Trinidad had more punching power...

Comment

I'd say a SD/MD in Tito's favor. I think the flashy stuff would be landed by Mosley, the meaningful by Tito.

Comment

Originally posted by talip bin osman View Post
        shane starts strongly, tito ever the slow starter gets decked early, tito gets angry, tito regroups, shane gasses, tito presses on, punishes shane (might even bring shane down at one point), tito gets a hard earned, well deserved close but unanimous decision...
        posted this a few months ago for the same topic...

Comment

I Keep thinking Tito's style was all wrong for mosley. Tito had great reach , power , incredible stamina , chin .

Tito not until he fought Bhop was never been hurt or wobbled. Yes he got caught off balance a couple of times
          Last edited by Puya; 07-20-2012, 08:13 PM.

Comment

50/50 fight in their primes imo.

Damn, that **** would have been a classic.

Comment

I see Tito KO'ing Mosley at 147 and 154 because Shane will trade with him.

Comment

Shane's got a iron chin and very fast hands really good power and could box well at that time. If he could get Tito early he could get him outta there being that Tito had a good chin but was prone to flash knock downs and if he was hurt enough maybe Mosley could finish him.

But if Tito weathers the storm late stoppage or close ud in titos favor

Comment

Originally posted by Puya View Post
                  I Keep thinking Tito's style was all wrong for mosley. Tito had great reach , power , incredible stamina , chin .

Tito not until he fought Bhop was never been hurt or wobbled. Yes he got caught off balance a couple of times
                  He was prone to looping right hands and mosley had a good one with power

Comment

Make sure his hand wraps are "legal" and watch him KO Mosley. Trinidad had a good left jab and boxing skills to go with his power. Mosley would slug with him and get KOed. Yes, Mosley had an iron jaw but Trinidad would KO him anyway. Trinidad hit much harder than Vernon Forrest. Trinidad might get knocked down early in the fight but he would be up right away and back on the attack.His ability to recover from being hurt was exceptional. He had great stamina and ran marathons for fun.

Comment

Same rout as William Joppy vs Tito.

Unless somehow Shane learns to setup a body shot.

Comment

Working...
                      X