No announcement yet.

Khan vs Garcia.. Makings of an upset?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khan vs Garcia.. Makings of an upset?

I feel like Khan may have taken the bait from the Garcia camp.

If Khan goes in there and boxes for twelve rounds and doesn't get involved, it would be the easiest win in the world. He would probably even take him out naturally in the later rounds like in the Malignaggi fight. But it looks like Khan is fighting to prove something and he's going to make it real hard for himself by trying to KO Garcia - which is exactly what Garcia wants. We all know Khan's inside game is weak and getting into a brawl like in the Peterson fight is not the way to go. But really ever since the Prescott fight Khan fights like he has a chip on his shoulder.

Khan is his own worst enemy at times..

no way Khan loses this fight.

Comment

I think I agree, we all know Khan isn't the sharpest tool in the box. But then again he has never really deviated from a Freddy Roach gameplan.

Comment

Sure. Garcia just needs to catch Khan coming in and reaching.

Highly unlikely, but possible.

Comment

i hope not. don't want to see or hear more from garcia's dad...

Comment

I really doubt it. Khan has some flaws but he's too big, long and sharp for Garcia to catch.

Edit: Damn, I got suckered into this thought, checked on boxrecand Garcia isn't that much smaller but he feels like a lot less than Khan. Maybe it's just me and some bias.

Comment

no way does khan lose this fight, he holds all the advantages apart from one shot power, garcia has a very good left hook but he ****s it and its clear he is going to throw it....

khan should be able to stop garcia he is far too quick with hand and feet, i know there are no certainties in this game but i think khan is virtually as close as you can be, this is going to be like what he did against kotelnik a clear decision where he will use his speed and fast hands to outwork garcia

should be a boxing clinic

Comment

Garcia is going to destroy Amir. Then Amir is going to blame his 4th round knock out loss on a man in the crowd who resembles DMX.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                  Garcia is going to destroy Amir. Then Amir is going to blame his 4th round knock out loss on a man in the crowd who resembles DMX.
                  Khan is going to destroy Garcia, as Khan stormed through Peterson who was cheating the entire time.

Comment

Cant see Garcia knocking Khan out, he doesnt have the greatest KO percentage. Lets be honest, Maidana hit Khan with flush shot after flush shot and couldnt stop him. So how will Garcia going to KO him?

Comment

Working...
                    X