Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jones In Line For Title Shot, Open To Glazewski Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jones In Line For Title Shot, Open To Glazewski Rematch

The conspiracy theories ran wild the moment the ring announcer revealed that Roy Jones Jr. won a split decision over Pawel Glazewski in their 10-rounf battle Saturday evening in Lodz, Poland.

Jones (55-8, 40KO) was already negotiating a fall showdown with cruiserweight titlist Krzysztof Wlodarczyk, leading many to believe that the pre-arrangement led to a bias on the scorecards. There is certainly more value in a name fighter like Jones returning to Poland for a major title shot, as opposed to an unbeaten yet unheralded prospect.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He gets stopped in either fight.

Comment

Sorry, this fight Jones will get KO'd in

Comment

The scores hardly reflect "a wide variance...." and..."should have went..."? TUT !. Not nice to write down to the level of your readers.

Comment

I believe Jones won 6 of the 10 rounds. Many of the rounds were very close. If a rematch happens RJ must take Glazewski out ASAP. The longer he stays in the more his confidence builds. Once he dropped Jones in the 6th, he didn't care that he was fighting a legend. He wanted Jones to give up. Heck, I bet he's at home watching film on RJ at this very moment.
          In my opinion Glazewski will receive another L in a rematch because RJ will have plenty of time to prepare for him. Jones is going back to Poland to KO Glazewski so it will be hard for him to get a decision against RJ. In a rematch the final result will be the same except Superman will win by unanimous decision. Next up....Wlodarczyk!
          Last edited by jray100k; 07-01-2012, 07:54 PM.

Comment

What kind of friends does Jones have?

I'm really wondering if he has any friends whatsoever that are telling him the truth about himself.

It sounds like he has a bunch of guys that are telling him he's champ and blood sucking the champ dry. It's sad.

Comment

Jones looked ancient against glazewski. Its a shame to see him like this.

Comment

Working...
              X