No announcement yet.

MCA - Adam Yauch prophetic words

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] MCA - Adam Yauch prophetic words

Go to 6:35, in 98' he sort of predicted 9/11 by understanding that violence only breeds more violence.

R.I.P MCA aka Adam Yauch. You changed my life with your music and let me understand that Hip Hop is more than just beats, it's a culture, a way of life and something that impacted me as a teenager.

i guess war is necessary for countries that sell weapons...

Comment

I'm a huge Beastie Boys fan, but it's easy to stand behind a podium on live television and spout cliches like he did. Everybody knows that violence only leads to more violence, but in reality, there are some crazy motherfuckers in the Middle East who wouldn't hesitate for a moment to cut any of our heads off.

It's not a black and white issue.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        I'm a huge Beastie Boys fan, but it's easy to stand behind a podium on live television and spout cliches like he did. Everybody knows that violence only leads to more violence, but in reality, there are some crazy motherfuckers in the Middle East who wouldn't hesitate for a moment to cut any of our heads off.

Good Post...!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post

They do more than just stand behind a podium. MCA specifically has been involved with a lot of charitable work and has given a lot especially to the cause in Tibet.

I just think it's good when people who have money and fame use it for the right reasons instead of most of the trash we see in today's world.

Comment

Working...
          X