Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dmitry Pirog vs. Sergio Martinez: who would win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dmitry Pirog vs. Sergio Martinez: who would win?

Who takes this battle of middleweights?
    Martinez by KO/TKO/RTD
    50.00%
    Martinez by decision
    12.00%
    Pirog by KO/TKO/RTD
    20.00%
    Pirog by decision
    10.00%
    Evenly matched, difficult to predict
    8.00%

The poll is expired.

Martinez would win, but it would take him some time to figure Pirog out. I really want to see this fight.

Comment

Martinez beats Pirog. Pirog keeps his hands low 2 & bends forward a little too much for my liking. Martinez picks him apart.

Comment

Like them both but I'm gonna lean towards Pirog in this one. Still, any outcome wouldn't surprise me.

Comment

this is a 50/50 fight

pirog has a really good defense and upper body and head movement

Comment

pirog is slick, has power, excellent body puncher, isnt a 18/1 underdog, and knows how finish a fight when he smells blood. i got pirog

Comment

I think Martinez would win but it wouldn't be easy.

Pirog is an awkward fighter and will give Martinez some tough rounds.

I think Martinez adapts and wins down the stretch. UD12.

Comment

That fight will not happen. Just like DiBella said, Pirog hasn't done enough to earn a shot at Sergio. Unlike Barker, LMFAO.

Pirog looked good in his last fight, but the fight before that he looked pretty damn bad. If a good version of Pirog shows up, he's got a decent chance but my money would be on Sergio.

Comment

I like Pirog. He has a real good slick style. But the dude only has 19 fights. 19 fights. Experience matters. He would hang with Sergio for a while but toward the later rnds Martinez would finish him off.

I'd rather see Floyd try to take Sergio on. Believe it or not I think Floyd can hang with him and maybe even get a victory. It would be a good matchup and I don't care what the critics say. But if Pirog gets the fight instead I'd watch that too.

Comment

No disrespect to Pirog, but what has he done to prove he'd be an issue for the world champ?

Comment

Working...
                    X