Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When is Pacquiaos contract up with Top Rank?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When is Pacquiaos contract up with Top Rank?

Some one answer me this.

Anyone?????????????

Comment

if he leaves bob arum he ain't signing up under dela crossdresser anytime soon

Comment

Anyone (not ******ed) got an answer to this question?

Comment

Never.

He really seems to enjoy giving up the 27% promoters fee to Bob Arum.

Comment

Ive looked around cant find anything on it.i doubt toprank want anyone to know so they cant take pacquaio from him .his contract is ****ed up anyway he has to give golden boy some of his purse

Comment

Originally posted by CRASH DUMMY View Post
              Anyone?????????????
              why? are you trying to sign him to PB32 Promotions?

Comment

Originally posted by MEAT View Post
                why? are you trying to sign him to PB32 Promotions?
                No. I just have a feeling Manny might be ducking Floyd all along because he wants to wait til his contract with Top Rank is up, and do the fight on his own without them.

Being that there is so much money involved, he won't have to give that 27% to Arum.

Comment

Top Rank has staged FIXED FIGHTS for Pac, so it doesnt matter when the contract is over, cause Pac cant go anywhere and get the big PPV FIXED FIGHTS that Top rank, along with GBP has helped him get by with.

This is why Arum can screw Pac out of a few more millions cause Pac cant go anywhere and generate big PPV's without Top Rank's help in FIXED FIGHTS.

and Arum takes more than 26%.

Its more like 40%, cause Arum uses the extra millions to pay pf BRIBES to Mosley, Margarito, Clottey, etc. to "lay down" to give Pac a FIXED "win".

Comment

Originally posted by CRASH DUMMY View Post
                    No. I just have a feeling Manny might be ducking Floyd all along because he wants to wait til his contract with Top Rank is up, and do the fight on his own without them.

Being that there is so much money involved, he won't have to give that 27% to Arum.
                    That would be perfect and a kick to Bob Arum's teeth...I wouldnt be surprise if that happens too, Not especially with the well documented 27% that Arum makes of Manny.

Comment

Working...
                    X