No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bute's Promoter: Mikkel Kessler Taking The Safer Path

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bute's Promoter: Mikkel Kessler Taking The Safer Path

Jean Bedard, President of promotional firm InterBox, is surprised with the direction being taken by Mikkel Kessler and his team. As BoxingScene.com had reported on Friday, Kessler (44-2, 33KOs) is likely heading to a showdown with WBO super middleweight champion Robert Stieglitz - after the sanctioning body approved the Danish star's request for a mandatory position.

[Click Here To Read More]

Taking the safer path?

Oh the irony

Comment

The irony.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post

The irony.
        Originally posted by jimbo87 View Post
        Taking the safer path?

Oh the irony
        I was going to post the same thing lol

Comment

I wouldnt really criticizde Bute for thakin the safer path, bc he hasntb realy had many options after being left out of the Super 6. He fuoght the rematc h against Andrade, which has obviously been his toughest fight. Who else could he have fought wit Ward, Dirrel, Kessler, Froch, Abraham, Taylor, Greden all involved wit Super 6. It's not like he's ducked anyone. He's been waitn so he can fight the Super 6 winner, whcih he will; and in the interim, now he's tryin to make the toughest fight possible - Kessler - instead of just waitn on the winner of Ward-Froch.
          From what I hear, he will probably fight Pavlik. After that fight, we'l know for sure how much Pavlik has left

Comment

Kareful Kessler playing hide and seek with Boeotian Bute!

Comment

I am confident that if Bute was willing to fight Kessler OUTSIDE Canada Kessler would accept.

Only a very stupid top tier 168lbr would go Canada to fight Bute.

Comment

This fight isn't ditched yet. Sauerland is putting together an offer for Bute to defend against Kessler in Copenhagen. We should then see how much InterBox REALLY want to test their star.

Comment

Coming from Bute's camp

Comment

this is hypocrisy at it's finest!

Comment

Working...
                    X