Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Pacquaio be the First To Knockout Mosley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Pacquaio be the First To Knockout Mosley?

Many have stated that Pac wants to KO Mosley to do better than what Mayweather did to him. Do you think Pac will be the first to KO Mosley?
    Pacquiao will be the first to KO Mosley?
    56.25%
    Paccquiao by Decision
    25.00%
    Draw
    0.00%
    Mosley will KO Pacquiao
    18.75%
    Mosley by decision
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Most likely. Doesnt really say much though. Shane is done and was almost stopped by Floyd who fights defensively. Ofcourse Pac will stop him.

Comment

Yea, and its only because Shane is old, I think he stops Shane.

If he fights Shane like he did Margarito, he stops him, I don't see Shane lasting all 12 rounds.

Even that or Nazzim stops the fight.

Comment

Yes. I thought Pac-Mosley would have been great after Mosley beat Margs, but his long layoff and perfomances against May and Mora don't give me much optimism about him winning. I do think the early rounds will be competitive, but Mosley likely will run out of gas in the latter rounds.

Mayweather said "mosley should go back to the old mosley and say F- it, and just make it an even playing field." I think he was talking about the old "balco" days.

Comment

Originally posted by HaglerSteelChin View Post
          Yes. I thought Pac-Mosley would have been great after Mosley beat Margs, but his long layoff and perfomances against May and Mora don't give me much optimism about him winning. I do think the early rounds will be competitive, but Mosley likely will run out of gas in the latter rounds.

Mayweather said "mosley should go back to the old mosley and say F- it, and just make it an even playing field." I think he was talking about the old "balco" days.
          Floyd said that? Thats funny. Thats exactly what I think Shane is going to do.

Comment

Right. But people need to stop discrediting Moras draw, Shane had been warmed up due to the Mayweather fight.

So I understand why some people question Mayweather, but NOT the Mora fight, it just proved that Mosley really is shot.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
              Floyd said that? Thats funny. Thats exactly what I think Shane is going to do.
              He said that to fighthype.com, he also denied he is fighting soon even with boxrec having him scheduled to fight Ortiz in September.

Comment

If Mosley gets stopped it's because he can't keep up the pace anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
                  Right. But people need to stop discrediting Moras draw, Shane had been warmed up due to the Mayweather fight.

So I understand why some people question Mayweather, but NOT the Mora fight, it just proved that Mosley really is shot.
                  I actually thought Mosley won the Mora fight, but not by much. I think the Mayweather fight was due to a combination of Mayweather's superior skill but also the 16 month layoff Mosley had.

Comment

I actually thought Mosley won the Mora fight, but not by much. I think the Mayweather fight was due to a combination of Mayweather's superior skill but also the 16 month layoff Mosley had.
                    Well all I can say is we will see tonight..what happens if he gets Knocked out or dominated tonight by Pac?

Will we finally say that Shane is shot, or will we say that Pacquiao was too good for him?? Or are we saying that Shane should stay around and fight the Zab Judahs of boxing.

Comment

Working...
                    X