Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Apparently, one of Floyds greatest attributes is getting inside his opponents heads

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pac has beaten wifebeater outside the ring in the PR war.

pac is beloved by the general public and the media for his exciting boxing style and for his public service; trollweather is reviled as an abuser of women and security guards.

people as pac about maytroller, pac says he'll pray for wifebeater; people as trollweather about pac and maytroller goes on racists rants and becomes an E-thug.

wifebeater is on a sinking ship and there ain't no land for miles...

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      the sad thing is........floyd would probably beat pac.

everything is in floyd's favor tbh.

the styles favor him. he has the height advantage. the reach advantage. he has the size advantage he has less wear and tear because of less fights and less tough fights.

if he just fights pacquiao , he'd probably win.

but he doesn't want the fight.
      quoted for truth.

common sense tells you floyd got this.

but just like his fighting style, it's all about safety first.

Comment

Originally posted by shogun tua View Post
        yeah.. just like Mannys "ahhh I let.. ahh Im just the fighter aaaahh.. my promoter" cracks whenever an interviewer asks him about a fight with Mayweather.

LOL
        lol, this again? how many times has this been recycled?

Comment

common sense tells you the trollweather clan are shook.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Chingas View Post
            and taking them out of their game, so "they" say.

So,

why is Floyd crumbling mentally when he hasn't even signed to face Manny?

Floyd seems to come out with some type of public tirade whenever Manny is promoting another fight, (while Floyd is on vacation I might add).

Manny, ever the professional, never responds with so much as any type of malicious comment, more so a "I'll pray for him",

and it eats Floyd alive.

At this point, Manny hasn't even stepped in the ring with Floyd and Manny is already banging him with shots upside Floyds roided head.

Floyd may be able to shoulder roll a conventional right handed fighter with mediocre mental preparation,

but hes obviously no match for a southpaw who has speed and power combined with the mental fortitude of the Rock of Gibraltar.
            floyd gets paid just to start **** up and your starting more ****, you think he does it just cuz he dont like pac this dude is making money off of *******s like you who are obsessed with him same goes with pac when *****s talk **** they read everything these idiots say, and pac gets paid to react and comeout with something too why you think these stories come out almost back to back and idiots like you make other threads and get them paid again

Comment

Floyd is definately out of his element, and Pacquiao has gotten into his head by not stooping to his level in a war of words. Pac is playing it smart. Floyd just needs to fight or STFU!!!!! if he doesn't wanna fight, than just retire and go away. His jealousy for Pac is getting ridiculous!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                the sad thing is........floyd would probably beat pac.
                Thats the problem with cowards. "PROBABLY" isn't acceptable. He'll only take fights he's sure or almost sure of winning.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Chingas View Post
                  and taking them out of their game, so "they" say.

So,

why is Floyd crumbling mentally when he hasn't even signed to face Manny?

Floyd seems to come out with some type of public tirade whenever Manny is promoting another fight, (while Floyd is on vacation I might add).

Manny, ever the professional, never responds with so much as any type of malicious comment, more so a "I'll pray for him",

and it eats Floyd alive.

At this point, Manny hasn't even stepped in the ring with Floyd and Manny is already banging him with shots upside Floyds roided head.

Floyd may be able to shoulder roll a conventional right handed fighter with mediocre mental preparation,

but hes obviously no match for a southpaw who has speed and power combined with the mental fortitude of the Rock of Gibraltar.
                  Its funny because Manny's just going about his business while Floyd is falling apart. These are are all desperate cries for attention and only his die-hard fans care. Sad.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbo16031992 View Post
                    This whole 'Mayweather doesn't like southpaws beacause he can't shoulder roll them' thing is pretty weak, it's not ideal for him, sure, but he doesn't use the shoulder roll THAT much anyway. He has several defensive techniques, the shouler roll is just one.

If this is the only thing you got out of the post,

I feel sorry for you only because what I described wasn't even being used in the literal sense.

Comment

I don't think Mayweather is losing sleep over Manny not responding to his trash talk. Shane, Marquez or Hatton didn't really respond to it either.

He just talks for the sake of it, sometimes a little too much.

Shane, Marquez and Hatton all said 'his trash talk doesn't effect me' and it didnt really seem it got into thier heads. But i can garantee he got on thier nerves by the time fight ight came around.

If Mayweather-Pacqiauo ever does happen. Mayweather will talk a hellllll of **** and promote the **** out of that fight. It probably won't effect Manny and he will more or less smile and brush off anything he says. But Floyd will sure as hell get on his nerves at times over the numerous months up to the fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X