Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could Cotto take the type of punches Pacquiao landed on Hatton?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KENSHIRO View Post
    A weight drained DLH took Pacquiao's punches. Don't make it seem like Cotto won't be able to take it. The real question is, how much can Cotto take?
    Manny doesn't block body punches too well Cotto is open for uppercuts. This fight is hard to predict it's a matter of who has the better game plan and who applies it. Pac is better at applying game plans example. Hatton fight, but if Cotto is prepared and focus and change Joe Santiago he should win easily. Pac has to apply pressure early 'cause Cotto is a slow started

Comment

Originally posted by rod_serrs View Post
      Yes Cotto can take those kinds of punches, but I personally don't think they will get in anywhere as clean as they did on Hatton. Cotto implements some defense constantly, whereas Hatton threw caution to the wind in the fight and ate punches he should not have.
      +1

I think Cotto's defence will be a lot better.

Comment

michelle is gonna get ktfo.

Comment

Originally posted by Infern0 View Post
          No, the punches he hit oscar with were different, cotto cud probably take those shots but not the one that startched hatton, that was a mean shot
          That's what I am saying. The shot that put Hatton in critical care, I dont think Cotto can take one of those.

Comment

Could Pac have taken the shots Cotto was landing on Margarito all night?

Nope.

And if you say "well pac wouldnt have let him hit him with so many shots" same goes for the shots againest Hatton.

owned.

/end of thread

Comment

Cotto took Judah, Mosley, Clottey, and Margarito's punches. What make you think he won't take Pacquiao's??

Comment

Originally posted by oc9979 View Post
                Cotto took Judah, Mosley, Clottey, and Margarito's punches. What make you think he won't take Pacquiao's??
                Because Oscar couldn't take them either.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                  Because Oscar couldn't take them either.
                  Oscar took them and did not get ko

Comment

Originally posted by oc9979 View Post
                    Oscar took them and did not get ko
                    That response is utterly ******ed. even though he didn't ko'd he quit on his stool knowing he couldnt take anymore or he would go to the canvas.

he went to the hospital for "precautionary" steps and take a look at his face. wasn't golden boy anymore. mofo was all different shades of red.

Comment

oscar could barely walk taht night.

Comment

Working...
                      X