No announcement yet.

Joe Calzaghe is really ****ing good.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
    His resume is still weak for prime opponents. That being said, I'm done bashing Joe. He really impressed me last night. He's an akward guy all the way around, but there's no more calling this guy overrated. Joe Calzaghe has earned my respect.
    And that's what he was fighting for. I'm sure he can sleep well tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Mizzou View Post
      His resume is still weak for prime opponents. That being said, I'm done bashing Joe. He really impressed me last night. He's an akward guy all the way around, but there's no more calling this guy overrated. Joe Calzaghe has earned my respect.
      Much respect, it takes a big man to admit they were wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Barndog View Post
        And that's what he was fighting for. I'm sure he can sleep well tonight.
        To be fair, that IS what he was fighting for.

He has made his money, he wanted the long overdue respect of American critics.

Comment

I gave him props for beating Roy but no respect for the taunts..

Comment

Ahh, I commend you sire. If only a couple more yank ****s could have taken this view.

Comment

IF any one knows me on this forum, they know that I have a hatred for JOE..

But his performance was impressive.. He had too much movement for ROY to throw anything..

I hate his fans.. But Joe was pretty good last night..

However, It wouldve been a different fight if we saw them in their primes and we all tho that..

Comment

Thats the thing Joe calazghe is actually a great skillful boxer, He just hasnt been able to showcase his talent early on like he should have for one reason or the other.

I which he was under 30 so that we can really see more of him.

Comment

I have to say he was annoyingly good. I've been ****ing off Calzaghe like a good'un the last few weeks but it isn't that i hate Calzaghe, it's the fact that deep down i knew he was in a strong position to put another nail in Roy's coffin, and as a Roy Jones fan, that was a hard pill to swallow. Roy however did me proud.

Comment

Working...
                  X