Pacquiao inspires Kobe 9's

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao inspires Kobe 9's

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...mming-national

He could of watched any boxer I would assume.. I mean Adrien Broner wears Manny's nike boxing shoes lol.

Comment

man thats one of the worst cases of hover hand ive ever seen...

Comment

Kobe has the best footwork in the NBA.

Manny has some of the best feet in boxing.

2 ATGs.

Comment

Kobes always been a huge fan of Pacquiao and Pac's shoes are the best in boxing.

Comment

Those are kind of ugly... then again, I'm not a sneaker head

Comment

Kobe and Pacquiao, two guys who are past their prime and on their way out.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                Kobe and Pacquiao, two guys who are past their prime and on their way out.
                This is one of those comments where, technically, you didn't really say anything that's not true, but you're still being a little ****.

Comment

Meanwhile Bleacher Report reports that Mayweather inspired Usain Bolt's next set of track shoes.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

pacquiao inspires everyone around the world in many different ways. a great example of sportsmanship nd how to act, represents his people very well unlike other athletes do for their races or nationalities
                    when im playing bball, sparring, football, studying for an exam or networking & doing behind the computer work for my company. i always find that inner fire to push myself knowing pacquiao made it from a street vendor to a by the 100's multi million dollar man

i let the haters hate knowing one day i'll see more 0's in my bank account than there are in a box of honey nut cheerios
                    Last edited by FrenchDeLaHoya; 12-05-2013, 01:06 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X