Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bob Arum is Still Waiting For Manny Pacquiao's Decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bob Arum is Still Waiting For Manny Pacquiao's Decision

Top Rank promoter Bob Arum has no idea what’s going on with Fighter of the Decade Manny Pacquiao, who has been evasive and non-committal on who he plans to fight on Dec. 8 amidst speculation that he may not wish to fight this year.

In a brief overseas conversation with BoxingScene.com/Manila Standard on Monday from his home in Las Vegas, Arum said he has had no word from Pacquiao on his choice of an opponent.

[Click Here To Read More]

I almost forgot we were waiting on a decision.

Comment

i really don't even care to see him fight,hopefully he decides not to and we can see marquez instead defend his belt....would love to see him fight mathysse

Comment

LOL Pacquiao doesn't want to fight JMM or Bradley because they have a real good chance of beating him and that would end all chance of the mega money fight with Mayweather.

Comment

fight mayweather you ****!

Comment

Lets see Timothy Bradley vs Andre Berto!
            Juan Manuel Marquez vs Adrien Broner!
            Floyd Mayweather vs Manny Pacquiao!

I am tired of these recycled fights! I already seen Pacquiao vs Marquez 3x's I know how the story ends already!

Pacquiao vs Bradley why??? Pacquiao clearly won the 1st fight.
            But hey I'd rather watch that over another Marquez fight.

Comment

If 2.5 - 3 months is enough notice for this Pacquiao megafight, why did Arum set a five month deadline for Mayweather?

Comment

Originally posted by BoriBlaze1 View Post
                Lets see Timothy Bradley vs Andre Berto!
                Juan Manuel Marquez vs Adrien Broner!
                Floyd Mayweather vs Manny Pacquiao!

I am tired of these recycled fights! I already seen Pacquiao vs Marquez 3x's I know how the story ends already!

I agree. What will we POSSIBLY learn from a fourth Marquez-Pacquiao fight that we didn't learn from the first three?

....that Manny can finally beat Juan Manuel Marquez when JMM is overweight and 40 years old? Big whoop.

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
                  I agree. What will we POSSIBLY learn from a fourth Marquez-Pacquiao fight that we didn't learn from the first three?

....that Manny can finally beat Juan Manuel Marquez when JMM is overweight and 40 years old? Big whoop.
                  I would like to see it, i think if the fight is close the judges will lean towards JMM this time around and he will finally get the credit he deserves.

Comment

LOL....Let me guess. He's expecting an announcement by the end of the week.

Comment

Working...
                    X