Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thurman To Malignaggi: I Feel Like I Can Take Your Title!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Thurman To Malignaggi: I Feel Like I Can Take Your Title!

Regardless of the negative feedback in the media heading into Saturday’s show on HBO, unbeaten welterweight Keith Thurman had every intention of making the most of his network debut.

The former amateur standout accomplished just that, providing an entertaining performance en route to a sixth round stoppage of Orlando Lora in the televised co-feature live from Cincinnati. Thurman offered a little bit of everything, boxing and trading equally well and working the body before taking the attack upstairs and forcing his opponent to wilt. [Click Here To Read More]

Thurman needs to prove himself against a credible foe. Not a title shot yet.

Comment

Thurman is a big WW with decent boxing skills/power his nickname is one time he catches Paulie flush a few times it could be lights out he is unproven but he wants to fight the best at WW now not feast on scrubs Paulie should give Thurman a shot at his title
      Last edited by MrClutch85; 07-24-2012, 01:02 PM.

Comment

Paulie via vicious TKO (doctor stoppage)

Comment

Paulie would pick him apart. I don't see anythign special with Kieth Thurman.

Comment

Keith "1 Hit" Herman

Comment

Thurman do you even remember the guy's name you just beat?

Comment

I liked Thurman the other night. I think the commentating crew was overrating his opponent a bit, but that ain't Thurman's fault.

If Keith can beat Paulie (who is still pretty fast and still a pretty good boxer), it would be a pretty strong statement that he is or is close to being a legit contender.

Make the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by mrcupide2 View Post
                  Paulie would pick him apart. I don't see anythign special with Kieth Thurman.
                  You read my mind.
                  Paulie's skills would deflect Thurman's aggressive nature.
                  Keith is not ready for such experience or speed.

Comment

So what? As a huge Malignaggi fan, I would give Thurman a good chance in there, but dude has not fought or defeated anyone yet. How the **** does he deserve a shot at the title?

Paulie's in the twilight of his career, and is probably looking for a tuneup followed by the winner of Alexander-Bailey. Thurman, wait your turn kid.

Comment

Working...
                    X