Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are Lennox Lewis fans the most educated, knowledgeable, intelligent in all boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any body asked the OP who gave him the right to rank?

Comment

I haven't gotten that impression at all. Perhaps some of the most embittered and combattitive. But, certainly not the most educated. I might give that to K-bro fans as they typically present reasonable and diplomatic viewpoints without getting emotional. I know that will piss a lot of people off, but I'm just calling it as I see it, no bias.

Comment

Originally posted by RossCA View Post
        hahahahaha I love it.
        What's the point of this? How is one group of fans smarter then another because of the fighter they follow?

It has more to do with the age of those people then the fighter the people who follow them are Prbly much older then fans of khan PAC Floyd etc.

Also the funny part is all the "intelligent" fans follow British fighters with the exception of the khan fans Gtfo

Comment

Is this a joke? I think it might be, but I'm gonna bite anyway...

It's impossible to judge how smart people are based on their favourite fighters. It's also tarring a large number of people with the same brush to say that everyone who likes 'x' fighter is stupid or smart.

The more popular fighters are always gonna seem like they have the stupider fans because they attract the casual fan more than people who aren't household names, and casual fans obviously don't know as much about the sport as hardcore fans. All fighters have fans that are stupid. All fighters have fans that know their stuff. Same with teams/sports/games/music/politics. It's the same in all walks of life.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacquiaoifyable View Post
            Is this a joke? I think it might be, but I'm gonna bite anyway...

It's impossible to judge how smart people are based on their favourite fighters. It's also tarring a large number of people with the same brush to say that everyone who likes 'x' fighter is stupid or smart.

The more popular fighters are always gonna seem like they have the stupider fans because they attract the casual fan more than people who aren't household names, and casual fans obviously don't know as much about the sport as hardcore fans. All fighters have fans that are stupid. All fighters have fans that know their stuff. Same with teams/sports/games/music/politics. It's the same in all walks of life

Thank you for your insight.
            Now tell me which tier you belong to. I wanna categorically shelf you as I see fit.

Comment

Originally posted by FightScorer View Post

Thank you for your insight.
              Now tell me which tier you belong to. I wanna categorically shelf you as I see fit.
              Well, I'm a Pacquiao fan, so that means I'm automatically at the bottom of the pile, right?

Comment

Originally posted by FightScorer View Post
                I have noticed that most fans of the retired Heavyweight Legend Lennox Lewis knows more about boxing than the moronic fan bases of Floyd,Broner,Pacquaio, Klits combined.

They also tend to be extremely intelligent and most of them are either in college pursuing top degrees or graduates of fine institutions of learning.

I rarely read any bias or hate from these fine folks and everything they wrote is the truth. I respect the fans of PR boxers and Mexican boxers. But, I feel that they are still a notch or two below the Lennox fans in terms of knowledge and intelligence.

This is how I rank the various fan bases.

Top fan bases in terms of intelligence and knowledge
                Lennox Lewis Fans
                Joe Calzaghe Fans
                Nigel Benn/Chris Eubank Fans

2nd tier : average/slightly above average boxing knowledge
                Fans of Mexican fighters and PR fighters
                Hopkins Fans
                Roy Jones Fans
                Martinez fans

3rd tier: Semi ******ed
                Broner Fans
                Klit Fans

4th Teir : Full ******
                Floyd fans
                Pacquaio fans
                Khan Fans
                If it really is as YOU say, then what's the point of asking such a backside-licking question.

It should be shuttled off to where it belongs....nowhere.

Comment

Originally posted by MRBOOMER View Post
                  What's the point of this? How is one group of fans smarter then another because of the fighter they follow?

It has more to do with the age of those people then the fighter the people who follow them are Prbly much older then fans of khan PAC Floyd etc.

Also the funny part is all the "intelligent" fans follow British fighters with the exception of the khan fans Gtfo
                  I'm laughing at how ridiculous it is.

Comment

I like how the top three are all British. Hmmmmm.

Comment

The fans of Lennox Lewis are not any smarter than any other boxing fans. You have the smartest fans being fans of fighters from the UK.. Why is that? I am going to guess that you are from the UK. and a Lennox Lewis fan. Boxing is just a combat sport. You don't have to be smart or stupid to enjoy it. You only have to like a good fight and a good exciting fighter. Why would somebody be ******ed to like a great fighter like Pacquiao? To dislike a fighter like Pacquiao, who fights his heart out and brings so much excitement to boxing would be retarted. Lennox Lewis, Nigel Benn,Chris Eubank, and Joe Calzaghe have all been retired for years so their super smart fans must be getting bored by now. They may have to slum it and watch Broner, Mayweather, and Pacquiao fight. I hope it doesn't lower their I. Q.s.

Comment

Working...
                      X