No announcement yet.

Im nothing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
    did you know you can save money by switching your car insurance to geico?
    Is that a lizard?

Comment

Remember Larry - you're always something to somebody!

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
        Is that a lizard?
        Geico is insurance company. Their mascot is a Gecko!

Comment

Damn, Larry.

Remember one thing, homie. You feel worthless, depressed and all to yourself but think of those who long for your presence. Think of those who have their day become that little bit better knowing that they can see you ie your children.

If not for yourself, live life to the fullest for them.

Keep your head up, bruh.

Comment

Quit the coke.

Snap out of it.

Comment

so when I called you a failure at life and you denied it.... you were lying?

Comment

Even a die hard flowmo has some value in the grand scheme of things.

Dont be too hard on yourself, i'll be praying for thy soul.

Comment

I'm not what you would really consider religious and I never preach. But I heard this story once and thought I would throw it out here. I hope I got it right.

A man fishing at sea was in trouble when his boat sank and he was in the middle of the ocean wondering if this was the end. He looked up and said "God will you save me". He was never really religious but decided this one time to have faith.

After a short time a boat came by and offered help. "Thats ok" the man said "I'm waiting for God to save me".

After several hours another boat came again offering help and again the man refused for the same reason.

Finally a third boat happened upon the scene offering help, and again the man said no he was waiting for God to save him.

A couple hours later the man drowned.

The man found himself in heaven and immediately approached God, "I had faith and you didn't save me!"

God looked at him and said "What do you mean, I tried to save you three times."

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
                    I'm not what you would really consider religious and I never preach. But I heard this story once and thought I would throw it out here. I hope I got it right.

A man fishing at sea was in trouble when his boat sank and he was in the middle of the ocean wondering if this was the end. He looked up and said "God will you save me". He was never really religious but decided this one time to have faith.

After a short time a boat came by and offered help. "Thats ok" the man said "I'm waiting for God to save me".

After several hours another boat came again offering help and again the man refused for the same reason.

Finally a third boat happened upon the scene offering help, and again the man said no he was waiting for God to save him.

A couple hours later the man drowned.

The man found himself in heaven and immediately approached God, "I had faith and you didn't save me!"

God looked at him and said "What do you mean, I tried to save you three times."
                    Ridiculous story.

Moral of the story Larry, HELP YOURSELF.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                      Ridiculous story.

Moral of the story Larry, HELP YOURSELF.
                      Thank you for your input.

Comment

Working...
                      X