Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Muhammad Ali is Crowned "The King of Boxing"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am going to watch the Holmes fight you can literally watch his brain cells fly out of the ring ahaha.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
      Why do people continue to suck up to this nation of islam piece of sht he was overrated as a fighter and was a piss ant for a man Frazier truly was the better man left that scum shaking in his chair with his mouth shut good job joe.
      Could you possibly be a BIGGER moron?

Nah! Don't think so.

Comment

So i am supposed to look up to a man who hates me cause i am white fck that,just another case of its ok if blacks are racist..............
        Ali didn't hate White people, you idiot. He hated racists.

It was a different time back then, and as long as you allow yourself to forget the **** that millions of white people in America were doing back in then, you'll feel all warm and fuzzy and self righteous.

Ali was a revolutionary in a time when most Black men were killed for what he stood up and spoke out for. I agree he may not have been the best boxer ever, but he certainly used his position in boxing to transcend the sport and change the world's perception of his cause.

Seems to me like you got burned somewhere down the line and now you've decided to don the pillow case on a boxing forum.

Grow up.

Comment

Why do people continue to suck up to this nation of islam piece of sht he was overrated as a fighter and was a piss ant for a man Frazier truly was the better man left that scum shaking in his chair with his mouth shut good job joe.
          FFuucckk you kid!!!

Comment

I am going to watch the Holmes fight you can literally watch his brain cells fly out of the ring ahaha.

He at least has the excuse that he got punched in the head for a living to explain the state he's in.

What excuse do you,MARK?

Comment

Wow Mark....

Comment

did you ever think it's comments like this piece of **** is, in part, the reason that you are hating life?

phuck sakes man.

Comment

Wow.

Am i the only one who see's the ultimate irony here?

You call a warrior of a MAN like Ali a ''piss ant for a man'' yet you are the same little meek coward who comes onto internet forums crying about how he's going to kill himself or have i mistaken you for someone else???

You are the ant. You weak pathetic joke of a man. A laughable disgrace who cries on internet forums like the true weak little weasel he is. A disgrace to men across the globe is what you are you coward.

Laugh all you want at Ali in his current state. But remember, Ali is a 70 year old man. A man who has been through more than you and your next 10 generations of family put together will go through. A man who fought and beat many of this worlds most feared fighters. A man who is 70 years old.

You too may one day reach old age(that is if you dont kill yourself before) and we shall see how you are at that age. God only knows if you will be able to survive to that age living a life as a nobody nevermind someone like Muhammad Ali who has reached the age of 70 living the life of a warrior. A life on which he has had to step into the ring with people who if they just farted in your direction you would collapse, collapse and surrender like the true b1tch you are.

A meek pathetic little weasel who cries on internet forums about how hes going to kill himself calling MUHAMMAD ALI a piss ant for a man. God help us. Then we cry about fighters today getting too much hate When someone like Ali get's hated on in this forum how can we complain about whats said about fighters today
                  Last edited by Roy Jones Jnr; 12-04-2012, 01:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                    Same here. I like that he's getting honored but I don't like seeing him in this deteriorating state.

Ban this ****ing troll already!
                    Yep, i agree. Whilst i think it's great he's getting awards such as ''the king of Boxing'' to show just how much the world appreciated the living GOAT, i really hate to see him in such a state, and sometimes i wonder if Ali himself really wants to be there himself.

I can only hope no mods have yet seen the disgusting comments in this thread and that is the only reason why they remain.

Comment

I don't think he is the king of boxing. He was great but we have had other great fighters. He was not a role model either, always dissing people and talking too much.

Comment

Working...
                      X