Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hatton by tko inside 6 rounds, body shots from hell

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      Like I said, Hatton tries to walk through Senchenko and fades by the 3rd round.
      Hatton has never been one to fade away in fights. He just gets hurt but he keeps coming.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeMack View Post
        Same sorry story by the little elf hatton that he is getting mean. Paq put the little guy to sleep mid ring all 5'3" of elf fully stretched out mid ring. That is how Hatton will be remembered for. Oh and Beating up his own 62 yr old daddy.
        Bore off you crank

Comment

An Ivory tower is for people who never seen the effects of coke. Every snort Hatton took cost a human life. Damn cocaine, again, and Rodge can kiss me where the sun doesn't shine.,

Comment

As in any other fight, both will be trying to mess each other up! 50/50!

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
              An Ivory tower is for people who never seen the effects of coke. Every snort Hatton took cost a human life. Damn cocaine, again, and Rodge can kiss me where the sun doesn't shine.,
              Coffee shop revolutionary, son of a bitch.

I understand where you're coming from but this is not the place to be bringing that up. Actually, it's right up there on the "Dumbest shit on NSB" list.

You think you're making a difference with your bilge? Go attack the Drug Lords, the governments they fund and the corporations that own the whole lot, rather than pathetically laying into some guy who's sorted himself out and could be an inspiration to others considering doing the same.

WAR HATTON!

Oh and, you don't know shit about boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                Not the same, Herol Graham was winning the fight when he got caught.
                So much so they were going to retire Jackson...

Comment

well I hope he pulls it off he's definately gonna come out smokin' but I think if he hasn't put his man away by the fourth or fifth or isn't in complete control of the fight by then that age and inactivity will catch up and he will fade very very badly. If he wins I think it should definately be his last fight but no doubt he fancies a crack at either Paulie or kahn.

Comment

Hopefully he can get a good win,might not be the best fighter but can't deny he has been great for the sport

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      Hatton has never been one to fade away in fights. He just gets hurt but he keeps coming.
                      This won't be your run of the mill fights though. I could be wrong but things are starting to look like neither he nor his trainer have too much confidence in his chances to win.

Comment

Working...
                      X