No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: I Expected at Least Five Toe To Toe Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: I Expected at Least Five Toe To Toe Rounds

MANNY PACQUIAO was hailed as the best fighter on the planet after retaining his WBO world welterweight crown in Las Vegas.

[Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    MANNY PACQUIAO was hailed as the best fighter on the planet after retaining his WBO world welterweight crown in Las Vegas.

[Click Here To Read More]
    thats what Pac and Bob get for fighting a dead man. every one suspected this would be the outcome. He fought shot just like they wanted just a little to shot.

Comment

Really, is that was Pac expected?? I guess when Manny saw Shane's last two fights he came to the conclusion that Shane was on a roll. Shut your dam suck Manny. I hear that Pernell Whitaker in Manny's sites. Great job Manny.

Comment

Pac hurt Mosley like he has never been hurt before and he wasn't even fully testing out his power...wow, just wow. Pacquiao is a force that has never been seen in boxing before and will probably never see again.

I bet Pac could wobble Vitali if he really wanted to.

Comment

Like the famous line of "I told you so", many experts predicted that once Mosley was DOMINATED and embarrassed by Floyd Mayweather, Mosley's age was displayed.

Pac seems that he only wanted someone with there gas tank half full. At the end of the day. Team Pac failed at being more impressive than Mayweather when he beat the #1 WW (winning) Mosley. Where as Pac fought an "older" 2 year streak of non winning Mosley. Everyone questioned Pac's motives as to why he wanted yet an old man who wasn't winning.

Mosley's performance was horrible and Pac looked the worst I have ever seen him in a long time. I cant imagine how bad Floyd would have schooled the Pac that looked amateurish at times in there with old man Mosley who dictated most of the fight.

Floyd would turn Pac into a Judah aka a mental midget. Pac attempting to play checkers while Floyd's playing one boring ass game of chess. Two great games but on completely different levels. The Pac that fought Shane gets completely schooled by even a ring rusted Floyd Mayweather. Maybe father time is catching Pac.

Either way Saturday night was an embarrassment to the sport. The casual fans that DID get suckered into buying it (with help by CBS) are probably kicking themselves in the face and or trying to get there money back.

I will be interested to see the PPV numbers.... if it doesn't do at least 1.4 its a COMPLETE and utter FAIL on Bob Arum and Team Pac 100%. Which takes us back to square one, we all told you so Bob/Pac. Mosley, time to retire now that you collected the pay check.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
            Pac hurt Mosley like he has never been hurt before and he wasn't even fully testing out his power...wow, just wow. Pacquiao is a force that has never been seen in boxing before and will probably never see again.

dude gimme a break pacyow is nothing special or anything that we havent seen already when did u start watching boxing last year???beating up an old ass shot to shiaaat mosley aint impressing nobody, mosley aint won a fight in 2 1/2 yrs stop acting like it was somethin special it wasnt, it lived up to the prediction:PURE GARBAGE.pac is slowing by the time mayweather gets to him ittle be easy pickings, pac threw a whopping 300 punches less than usual and his defense still sux, FIGHT SOMEONE GOOD MANNROID!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
              Like the famous line of "I told you so", many experts predicted that once Mosley was DOMINATED and embarrassed by Floyd Mayweather, Mosley's age was displayed.

Pac seems that he only wanted someone with there gas tank half full. At the end of the day. Team Pac failed at being more impressive than Mayweather when he beat the #1 WW (winning) Mosley. Where as Pac fought an "older" 2 year streak of non winning Mosley. Everyone questioned Pac's motives as to why he wanted yet an old man who wasn't winning.

Mosley's performance was horrible and Pac looked the worst I have ever seen him in a long time. I cant imagine how bad Floyd would have schooled the Pac that looked amateurish at times in there with old man Mosley who dictated most of the fight.

Floyd would turn Pac into a Judah aka a mental midget. Pac attempting to play checkers while Floyd's playing one boring ass game of chess. Two great games but on completely different levels. The Pac that fought Shane gets completely schooled by even a ring rusted Floyd Mayweather. Maybe father time is catching Pac.

Either way Saturday night was an embarrassment to the sport. The casual fans that DID get suckered into buying it (with help by CBS) are probably kicking themselves in the face and or trying to get there money back.

I will be interested to see the PPV numbers.... if it doesn't do at least 1.4 its a COMPLETE and utter FAIL on Bob Arum and Team Pac 100%. Which takes us back to square one, we all told you so Bob/Pac. Mosley, time to retire now that you collected the pay check.
              SO it was a boring fight. But Manny is still on top of the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post

where do I begin. Forrest had Mosley hurt worse, not once but twice, Mosley said Pac has a different kind of power not more power, Pacs power partly comes from his speed and angles. I cant even reply to the force comment except for SMH, dick rider, my god be a fan but Jesus dude you take it to another level. yea Pac wasn't using his full powe, lol Pac was hesitant to exchange and get close because of Mosleys power, speed and timing yet at the same time he wasn't using all his power, lol Pac did not take Mosley lightly at all, in any aspect.

And if you truly believe Pac could wobble.vitali, then you have no credibility left of the little you had.

Comment

Originally posted by PennyAnd1 View Post
                  SO it was a boring fight. But Manny is still on top of the world.
                  Manny dropped Shane Mosley, something Mayweather was unable to do. Mosley was running away or on the defensive througout the entire fight. No one couldve looked good against him that night, since he didn't come to fight.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan76 View Post
                    dude gimme a break pacyow is nothing special or anything that we havent seen already when did u start watching boxing last year???beating up an old ass shot to shiaaat mosley aint impressing nobody, mosley aint won a fight in 2 1/2 yrs stop acting like it was somethin special it wasnt, it lived up to the prediction:PURE GARBAGE.pac is slowing by the time mayweather gets to him ittle be easy pickings, pac threw a whopping 300 punches less than usual and his defense still sux, FIGHT SOMEONE GOOD MANNROID!!!!
                    he already fought the best. he clean out all the mexican champions. i bet youre still hurting from that margarito beatdown.

Comment

Working...
                    X