Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are people not pushing Manny/Martinez?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Floyd gets beaten, Manny gets destroyed. I'm not a fan of public execution.

Comment

Pac didn't go up to fight Cotto
      he sure not going up to fight
      Martinez but
      Martinez vs Pacquiao
      Has an AWESOME ring to it...!!!

Comment

Manny's a B fighter

Comment

no point in it really, everyone pretty much accepts the fact that manny cant beat martinez.

Comment

Ts, the same Manny that wouldn't fight Cotto above 148 in 2012?? That guy??

Comment

People or Boxing Fans wants to see that fight too, But, see, I think that's Promoter's business. The Main problem is the Weight Issue.

Comment

Manny fought a punching bag at a 150lb catch-weight and almost got folded in half with a body shot. Martinez would murder him, that's why Manny isn't fighting him. Only way he is fighting Martinez is if he manages to drain Sergio enough that he becomes ineffective in the ring.

Do i want to see the fight? Absolutely, but it wont happen unless Martinez is weight-drained. If it happens under those circumstances, its not worth making it happen.
                Last edited by p4p-champ; 04-05-2012, 07:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by p4p-champ View Post
                  Manny fought a punching bag at a 150lb catch-weight and almost got folded in half with a body shot. Martinez would murder him, that's why Manny isn't fighting him. Only way he is fighting Martinez is if he manages to drain Sergio enough that he becomes ineffective in the ring.

Do i want to see the fight? Absolutely, but it wont happen unless Martinez is weight-drained. If it happens under those circumstances, its not worth making it happen.
                  LMAO

Comment

Smart people know that pushing for a particular fight on this forum will have no effect at all on what fights get made in the real world. You are a smart person so I believe the real reason you made this thread is to convince readers of this forum that Floyd is a much better fighter than Manny and he fights better fighters. That has been the reason for every post or thread of yours I have ever read.

Comment

Seems as if a lot of people forgot about the interview that Martinez gave where he said that a fight with Pacquiao is unrealistic due to Pacquiao being too small. He then went on to call out both Pac and Floyd because they're the 2 biggest names in the sport that also bring in the most money. Cant fault Martinez for trying to get paid, but what he should do is stop being hypocritical. He wants a guy who has never even weighed in at the WW limit to fight him, when he himself doesnt even want to move up 1 division to fight the top dogs there because he claims he's too small for them.

Comment

Working...
                      X