Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Article: PACQUIAO HAS NOT SIGNED CONTRACT TO FACE BRADLEY YET, BUT WHY?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
    yea if thats the case because the promotional tour won't start till next month
    They can do the promotional tour even if Manny hasn't signed, as long as they have a verbal agreement. They both fight under the same banner so it's not really a big deal, especially if it involves payment structure.

Comment

The fight is done.

Comment

On another note it seems foolish to turn down a $40m guarantee, not including PPV, for a fight where you're making significantly less overall, and are quibbling that it's not enough. Just dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          On another note it seems foolish to turn down a $40m guarantee, not including PPV, for a fight where you're making significantly less overall, and are quibbling that it's not enough. Just dumb.
          About a couple weeks ago, they said Pac was getting ripped off

As if Bob hasn't been doing that for how long now ? These so-called fans are idiots

Comment

it's common sense if he hasn't signed yet it's a money issue. Pac has the power he should get what he wants. Arum already jerking him but if i was Pac this time i would pay bradley a flat fee of like 1 or 2 mill just like floyd did with ortiz.

And send a proposal back to Arum like i want all ppv, all gate, a percentage on all Pac t-shirts hot dogs etc. And i want all my guarantee up fron't then Arum can get his little 27% out of that. That's what Pac should do that way Pac make 50-100mill a fight after taxes. I think that's what Pac is trying to do restructure his deal. I would send that to Arum and be like these are my demands or no fight lol Pac is only gonna fight a couple more times so he should go out getting paid what is Arum gonna do tell Pac no even though he makes the most money off him naw Pac has the upper hand right here and he needs to use it. Tell Arum you have jerked me off long enough mother effer now it's pay back time im getting all my money back with interest this is what i want or no fight. Get your money Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by pac2 View Post
              it's common sense if he hasn't signed yet it's a money issue. Pac has the power he should get what he wants. Arum already jerking him but if i was Pac this time i would pay bradley a flat fee of like 1 or 2 mill just like floyd did with ortiz.

And send a proposal back to Arum like i want all ppv, all gate, a percentage on all Pac t-shirts hot dogs etc. And i want all my guarantee up fron't then Arum can get his little 27% out of that. That's what Pac should do that way Pac make 50-100mill a fight after taxes. I think that's what Pac is trying to do restructure his deal. I would send that to Arum and be like these are my demands or no fight lol Pac is only gonna fight a couple more times so he should go out getting paid what is Arum gonna do tell Pac no even though he makes the most money off him naw Pac has the upper hand right here and he needs to use it. Tell Arum you have jerked me off long enough mother effer now it's pay back time im getting all my money back with interest this is what i want or no fight. Get your money Pac.
              but Pacquiao is a ****** tho the man hired a company to audit his promoter but fired the consulting firm because of request from his promoter

Comment

Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
                Sources close to the information have informed us that although WBO jr. welterweight champion Timothy Bradley signed his contract last Thursday, WBO welterweight champion Manny Pacquiao has yet to put pen to paper for their proposed June 9th clash at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada. Adviser Michael Koncz was rumored to have arrived in the Philippines early last week with the bout agreement in hand, but according to reports, Pacquiao still hasn't signed the contract to make the fight official. Read More
                Whatever happens I don't fault Manny, he's simply the mindless puppet in all of this. I'm sure he'd climb into the ring with whomever his Lord and Master Bob Arum told him to get in the ring with. So if there's any delay it has absolutely nothing to do with Manny Pacquiao, he doesn't think for himself, so the idea he'd be the cause of it is laughable to ludicrous.

I imagine in the scheme of things this "delay" is meaningless, it could be that more people are looking to continue “controversy” and are willing to go to any lengths to insure it....

Comment

Pac isn't even my favorite fighter but it's messed up how Arum does this dude but Pac is the one with the Power does he not understand that? Right now Pac has the upper hand right now man he owes it to Pac, Pacquiao has done whatever Arum told him to do even when Arum was ripping him off and Pac knew he was getting ripped off that's why he hired vision quest in the first place he knew something won't right with his money.

But Arum aint gonna look out for him Pac has to put his foot down and say hey this is what i want or no fight from now on. I hope he does it just because im tired of seeing that dude get ripped off like that.

Arum makes me sick!!!!!!

Comment

Manny is hollywood as hell man...everything he does comes with a spectacle....he probably have that dude fly in to PI just to sing eye of the tiger while he takes off his clotes before he bones his chick....he probably take dumps with his sunglasses on .....so just let Manny do Manny...he likes to do it big lol

Comment

but Pacquiao is a ****** tho the man hired a company to audit his promoter but fired the consulting firm because of request from his promoter

LMAO this ish is too funny i wish it wasn't like that but it is i feel bad for the guy then on the other hand i'm thinking there no way a person can be this dumb i mean wow!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X